• 164(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2022-06-21, 19:56)accacc5 Wrote: OK, just thought as it was in the original Titan.
Thanks a lot @Fuchs2468 for your continued support mate.
Cheers.

When I have more time I will see what I can do.
Maybe in a later update.
Thank you for being nice man and helpful.
Sorry for the misinformation, I have an old PC which still has Original titan, and this behavior is the same. No osd buttons on pause.
Sorry again.
(2022-06-21, 22:04)accacc5 Wrote: Sorry for the misinformation, I have an old PC which still has Original titan, and this behavior is the same. No osd buttons on pause.
Sorry again.
no problem   Smile
Hello people 

I forgot to mention that I added 3 addons to the "Fuchs Repo" a few days ago.

- "plugin.program.autocompletion" (Works now again with Titan. Should also work with other skins) 
 - "script.artwork.beef"
 - "script.lastfmplaylistgeneratorPM" (matching song for the currently played song are automatically added to the playlist)
For all those who would like to test!!

I did the first tests with Kodi Nexus today.
It looks good Titan Mod also works on Nexus.
I tested with "kodi-20.0-Nexus_alpha1-x64".
Please check for errors on "KODI Nexus".
By the way, I also have a Classic Titan mod of my own, based on Fuchs version.
Since I have made a lot of fixes and changes there I decided to create my own mod.
(Kodi 19 & 20 supported)

I will release it soon.
Is there a way to use PVR widgets other than skin helper service widgets? Those widgets are so slow on my Mi Box! Thanks
(2022-06-24, 19:31)psbguy Wrote: Is there a way to use PVR widgets other than skin helper service widgets? Those widgets are so slow on my Mi Box! Thanks
Yes, that is possible.
- go to your PVR widget
- click "Custom item"
- enter command

pvr://channels/tv/*?view=lastplayed     => last played channel
pvr://channels/tv/*                               => All channels
pvr://recordings/tv/active?view=flat      => Recordings

(2022-06-25, 17:38)Fuchs2468 Wrote: pvr://channels/tv/*

Thank you very much, that worked!
Hello,
since the update of the "Skin Helper Service 1.1.43" and "Metadata and Artwork 1.0.50" no artwork works at PVR anymore. I had this problem some time ago. I went back to the Metadata plugin version 1.0.43, then it worked again. Unfortunately, this is no longer available.
What to do?
Greetings
Michael
(2022-06-29, 16:13)Fred2000 Wrote: Hello,
since the update of the "Skin Helper Service 1.1.43" and "Metadata and Artwork 1.0.50" no artwork works at PVR anymore. I had this problem some time ago. I went back to the Metadata plugin version 1.0.43, then it worked again. Unfortunately, this is no longer available.
What to do?
Greetings
Michael
Delete setting.xml in "\userdata\addon_data\script.module.metadatautils\".
Setting.xml is automatically recreated.

Or about check this setting.
Then it should work again.

Hello,

thank you very much for the quick help. It worked!
Everything is running nicely

Greetings
Michael
Update for Titan Mod Matrix version 19.1.23 available via "Fuchs-Repo".

repository.fuchs246-1.0.0.zip
(2021-06-07, 19:42)odanion Wrote:
(2021-06-07, 17:17)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hi
Try , in skin settings
Playback / OSD
There are some timers.

Perfect, that was it! the osd auto close was on and it would technically close, but the bar was still there and you could change it, but because the osd was closed it didnt update

@Fuchs2468 Hello there. Is there a solution for this old issue? In brief, when adjusting the subtitles offset, even if the adjustment slider is visible and working, the changes don't register after 2-3 seconds. Seems the closing of the infopanel (after the set time in settings) causes this. It wasn't like that in original Titan. Would you kindly advice on a solution? Thanks mate. Cheers.
  • 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15