TV Series "bugged"
Sad 
Hi ,
     This is my first thread ,
 I need your help in order to solve an issue when i´m scrapping my tv series , it´s seems to be several tv series lets say "bugged" .
 I mean after i manage to add those series in my library , if i want to enter into the tv series menu i can´t unless i previously erase those series.
 In the past i have had that issue and i change directories or rename files names , this time no matter the scrapper i use , those series breaks my tv series .
 Please Help Me.
Most scraping issues come from errors/problems in the file naming of your TV episodes and/or folders.
Which are the problem TV series?
Hi  [b]Klojum , [/b]

There are several , maybe 10 or more , the 100s , galactica (which has the special episodes , etc.) , twin peaks , etc.
But i think the issue is in someplace within my database , older i mean , from old scrapping.
I`m using kodi leia , i switch between skin a lot and my kodi crashes a lot also.
Something i didn´t say , all those series in the past i manage to scrap perfectly.
Hello ofory,

The following seems to be the problem you report. Sorry, I am having trouble trying to imagine what the problem is. It sounds like you are saying that you scraped into the library, but if you try to enter the library, it won't let you. I cannot imaging any scenario where that would happen. If you click on TV Shows, then something must happen... either a list of TV Shows OR dialogue telling you the library is empty and would you like to add files.

(2018-04-10, 18:27)ofory Wrote:  I mean after i manage to add those series in my library , if i want to enter into the tv series menu i can´t unless i previously erase those series.

Maybe you can post some screenshots so we can see what you see... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/L...hot_folder

Also a Debug log (wiki) is required which captures an update library.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks [b]Karellen[/b]  ,

Inside the tv series menu , after adding one of the "bugged" series , i can´t enter the episodes menu of any series .So i have to delete the new added bugged serie in order to normalize the tv series menu and select episodes in any serie.
I tried with all the scrapers (3) , rename episodes , rename folders.
Maybe deleting the tv series database will help? which file i have to delete?.
What do you mean "i can´t enter the episodes menu of any series". What happens when you try to enter? Do you get an empty listing?

Again, we need the debug log, and the screenshots, otherwise we cannot help you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok, if the log uploader does not work for you, then it will be easy to manually upload as you are on a Windows system

First make sure you follow these steps. Step 2- Restart Kodi will reduce the size of the log. I can see you have already enabled debug mode. Good.
  1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the results to https://paste.ubuntu.com/ and link back here.

If you have already done that, then move onto the following to find and upload the log...

The log file is named kodi.log and it is located in C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata. You must locate this log file and copy it's contents to a public pastebin type site as follows:
  1. Navigate to the \kodi\ directory as described above, and locate the file named kodi.log
  2. Open the file with Notepad and copy all the contents of the document
  3. Locate a Pastebin type site- use https://paste.ubuntu.com/
  4. Paste the contents of the kodi.log file
  5. Press Paste or Generate
  6. When the screen refreshes with your paste, copy the entire address in the address bar and paste it into a new message in your thread
My Signature
Some screenshots , one exactly when i press to enter the episodes menu. I have a lot of errors in my kodi Confused  .Also  i think the large tv series , i mean like south park 200 episodes could be the problem??.

The scraper doesn´t add all the episodes in many series.
In the link  the .rar file with the screenshots. 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rvion2c47t...hot014.rar
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/9srgqnVjsH/

Thanks karellen!!
Ok, I think I see your problem.

You are scraping using Absolute Order, but you have named your files using the normal SxxExx format for Aired or DVD Orders.

To fix this...
  1. Go to Videos>Files.
  2. Highlight the Source for your TV Shows
  3. Call up the Context Menu... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Context_Menu
  4. Select Change Content
  5. Go into Settings
  6. Disable Use Absolute Ordering ... https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sour...ow_Scraper
  7. If you are using DVD Order, enable it. Otherwise leave both disabled and it will give you the correct Aired Order
My Signature
Thanks Mate ,  I will try that !! Blush
One last question , i delete the tv show registry on Myvideos109.db and the source for all tv series en kodi and scraped again.
The "bugged" tv series now are ok , but after scraped several tv shows , now again there`s bugged series , diferent ones.
There`s a limit ? some bug ? can i manually add those series on Myvideos109.db??
Hello @ofory,

Interesting. No, there is no limit on how many TV Shows you can have and there is no known bug with scraping.

If you have fixed the Order in the scraper settings, and you have deleted the database and removed sources, there should be no leftover "Set Content" settings. So I don't know what could be causing it at this stage.

Can you provide another debug log, like last time, showing you trying to scrape these other problem shows. Is it the same problem as before, or is something different happening now?

Thanks.
My Signature
I`m adding some of the "bugged" by unmark the download artwork oprtion in the scraper , don´t know why this work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Series "bugged"0