Touch support for tablet
Hi the Deadman,
First of all, let me congratulate you for this wonderful skin which is, in my opinion, the best ever for Kodi.
However, will there be any chance in the future to have a version for touchscreen device?
Many thanks again for your contribution
Gael
Hi Gael, thanks for your kind words.

Tablet support is not something i'm considering at the moment i'm afraid. I don't own a tablet, so have nothing to test on!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I think for touch tablet, it's just missing a back (home return) button. I will give you if you want in some days (If I find) a code with back return on the "pageheader" Smile
Thanks Fiftiz,

Although a back button would help, I think much more work would be required to make Pellucid work to an acceptable standard on a tablet. I designed the UI specifically for 10 foot interfaces with a remote.

Although I could shoehorn a bunch of hacks to make it just about usable (and others are absolutely free to do so), If I were to create a tablet version of Pellucid, it would be very different from what it is now. Sadly however, I've never owned a tablet and don't expect I ever will. Just the way it is i'm afraid.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
true, I don't use all options on kodi, but Pellicud work good on the tablet. For my use, need just back button , a play / stop ... etc button for music and next chapter/ 5 minutes (for example ) button

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touch support for tablet0