v18 Bluray BD-J Menu Problem
There are three options for which kodi can play bluray media.
When I chose "open bluray menu".The program said I haven't install Java Runtime enviroment.
But after I installed the Java.Those messages still appeared.
Is there anything I should adjust in Java interface?
I really want the BD-J menu to replace my POWERDVD 17.
But untill now I can just play the main movie.
Thread moved to video support.

To start with the very basics, did you reboot between install and second test (as I presume this is under Windows)?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Yes I have restart my computer before I retry.My OS is windows 10 64bit
Which jre did you install?
I remember when I was testing this I have found jre 8 to work, but not the latest (jre 9 at that time, 10 now).
So maybe give jre 8 a shot.
I have solved the issue by install the 64bit version of java.
But anyway it still can not replace powerdvd cause some of the bd menu still can not be loaded.
Due to the fact that native BR support is still experimental on Kodi.

as long as there's no open source BR player software you still have to use external commercial player software for that task. KEYDB.conf is a grey-area, ripping is a grey-area for some countries....it's not that easy as for DVDs.
selam sony tv ex9305 aynı mesaj var.bluray menü oynatmıyor.
@alikocfb The forum language is English only please.

If you need translation assistance then Google translate is fine.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
hello sonyandroid tv de kodi bluray menu not working. model.ex9305 (2017)
(2019-01-04, 09:08)alikocfb Wrote: hello sonyandroid tv  kodi bluray menu not working. model.ex9305 (2017)
Android builds do not support BD-J menus.
Hello. sonyandroid tv kodi bluray menu not working.windows 10 bluray menu is running.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluray BD-J Menu Problem0