Can't change to Media Info view in "files mode"
In Transparency I have my TV Shows view set to Media Info. That's in the "Library Mode", where it views Kodi's database. I have to view my Movie collection in the "File Mode", where Kodi views a folder directly, not it's own library list.

So, with Transparency version 1030 for Kodi 17.6, I seem to be unable to set my Movie folder to view as Media Info. It is stuck on Fanart. I can change it to Big List, Thumbnails, etc, by enabling it in the Settings. However, even though Media Info is enabled in settings, it won't let me pick Media Info as a view mode on the side menu. I used to be able to do this in an older version of Kodi, version 15.2. Not sure what the version of Transparency was back then. 8.0.9, maybe.
I guess 'Media info' view is for library only as it contains scraped data.
(2018-05-13, 10:28)Hitcher Wrote: I guess 'Media info' view is for library only as it contains scraped data.
 If I go into the movies folder through the Media button in Settings menu I can change the view mode from Fanart to Media Info. If I go back to the Main Menu to access movies it shows up as Media Info. It does not always remember, though. It reverted when I checked it again. The movies folder in Media reverted back to, but still gave me the option of changing the view mode in the side menu. It does not always append the view mode to the Movies folder when the movies folder is accessed via the Main Menu. I have my Movies folder added to the Main Menu via a Favorite.
I noticed that playback skips a beat when I try to change view modes, so I made a log.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/CPGKMKJFdH/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't change to Media Info view in "files mode"0