TVshow scan failed
Its been two days and my ATV seems not being able to add new TVShow to the list. It create failed on the logs. Anyone experience this problem? Any solutions?

Please help
Update all scraper add-ons, retry, and get us a debug log (wiki).
Exact same issue here since yesterday. Tvdb scraper addon is at latest version 3.0.1 on Kodi 17.6. Will try to gather some logs tomorrow.
No, the latest is v3.0.2

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#Le...debar_menu and select Check for updates
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Weird, it doesn’t find any updates above 3.0.1. Could this be the issue?
Download and install from zip... http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/me....tvdb.com/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Moved to metadata scrapers forum
My Signature
(2018-05-28, 23:13)JustTim Wrote: Weird, it doesn’t find any updates above 3.0.1. Could this be the issue?
 go to settings>addons and find the "kodi addon repository". right-click it for a context menu and then select "search repo for updates"
(2018-05-29, 00:41)shyguy Wrote:  go to settings>addons and find the "kodi addon repository". right-click it for a context menu and then select "search repo for updates"
Which version of kodi are you using? Or which skin?

Default skin Estuary has no Settings>Add-ons. We always try to provide info relevant to the current default skin unless the user has specifically noted otherwise. The different skins layout their settings and options differently which can confuse some users.

Users need only select Check for updates from the left sideblade menu in the Add-ons>My add-ons screen... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#Le...debar_menu

Appreciate the assistance though Smile
My Signature
(2018-05-29, 00:55)Karellen Wrote: Which version of kodi are you using? Or which skin?

Default skin Estuary has no Settings>Add-ons. We always try to provide info relevant to the current default skin unless the user has specifically noted otherwise. The different skins layout their settings and options differently which can confuse some users.

Users need only select Check for updates from the left sideblade menu in the Add-ons>My add-ons screen... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#Le...debar_menu

Appreciate the assistance though Smile 

I see, ill calm down over here Smile.
I'm using windows 17.6 krypton release - Titan skin. But this menu can be found in estuary by Settings>System Setting >Add-ons> click 'running' then go back one level by clicking the "..." >my add-ons>add-on repository > right-click/context the "kodi add-on repository">check for updates

I had issues getting the update too (the issue was noobness: trying to update from thetvdb addon itself and clicking 'update', not the sideblade 'check for updates'.), and this tip helped me.
It's no problem at all. Just try to use the default Estuary skin as the basis of your explanations.

(2018-05-29, 01:25)shyguy Wrote: But this menu can be found in estuary by Settings>System Setting >Add-ons> click 'running' then go back one level by clicking the "..." >my add-ons>add-on repository > right-click/context the "kodi add-on repository">check for updates
Ha, didn't know that one. You taught me something. But quite a lengthy navigation to get there when they can just click add-ons>my add-ons and pull out the menu.
My Signature
Thanks guys, I was able to update the TVDB to 3.0.2 with your help, and now the issue has been solved!
how? i still can't scrape using 3.0.2
lastnight i still able using the 3.0.2 but today it can't
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2018-05-29, 09:35)3500 Wrote: how? i still can't scrape using 3.0.2
 it works with leia but not with krypton i think its because 1 uses apiv1 and the other apiv2 and the krypton one the site is down for like 9 hours now.
(2018-05-29, 11:57)mazey Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 09:35)3500 Wrote: how? i still can't scrape using 3.0.2
 it works with leia but not with krypton i think its because 1 uses apiv1 and the other apiv2 and the krypton one the site is down for like 9 hours now. 
 This is NOT the case. No difference in Krypton vs. Leia re the API version; both are using v2, so please don't spread the wrong assumptions. TVDB API is down.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVshow scan failed0