Solved NextPVR working fine standalone, but not recognised in Kodi
Hello

I've successfully installed NextPVR and that is working perfectly well on its own, however I cannot get it to work in Kodi. Seems the NextPVR PVR Client was already installed by default, and it's configured correct, however when I go to 'TV' within Kodi menu it still advises 'You did not set up PVR yet'.

Where am I going wrong please?

Thank you
Have you installed and setup the NextPVR.

Yes NextPVR is packaged with the Kodi install, that does not mean it is enabled and setup ready for use. You still need to configure and enable it via the addons settings page.

If you have done that, then post a screenshot of the nextpvr add-on settings.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Karellen

All sorted now... just needed to 'Enable' the add-on (doh!)

Thank you
Great! Enjoy Smile

Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@jackhulk

As an afterthought, you will probably want to add station logos. See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV_Artwork
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR working fine standalone, but not recognised in Kodi0