Anyone using dvdfab player 5
Maybe this has been asked before I have dvdfab player 5 as my default for 4K movies but there’s one problem, when I play the movie the dvdfab app comes up and then I have to manually load the movie. Is there a seating somwhere in kodi that will allow dvdfab to automatically load the movie? Oh and one more thing dvdfab loads the iso files with no problem at all its only when I play mkv movies
DVDFab v.5 is not passing through HDR metadata.  It requires HDR at O/S level to be switched on and is converting HDR to SDR.  New Windows update and private API's need to be coordinated.  3D is not auto switching when using any desktop resolution above 1920 x 1080p such as 2160p for example.  Both issues have been presented to them and passed on to devs hopefully to be resolved.  I know nothing about your mkv problem.  I use iso's and mkv's also and I'm still using v.3 with no problems except v.3 does not support 3D.  KODI is launching DVDFab Player v.3 as an external player and playback begins whether it is an iso or mkv.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone using dvdfab player 50