Nothing working except YouTube
Hello,
We are in Europe for a couple for months so I picked up a MeCool android box, downloaded Kodi 17.6 from the Play store, and added USTV Now. I get a menu and schedule but when I click on any show it says "Something went wrong." Curious if the problem was with my system or just this addon, I added YouTube and some random others. Nothing works except YouTube. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling Kodi but that did not solve anything. The box works fine with web browsers and other non-Kodi programs, so apparently not a wifi or hardware issue. 

Any thoughts about how to fix?
Thanks,
b
Which random others? Many legitimate source add-ons are geolocked to IP addresses of their home countries and won't work abroad.

A debug log (wiki) may to us more.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hopefully I did this log correctly:
http://paste.kodi.tv/opotayivuy
While the logger was on, I only ran USTV Now. The other random addons I tried were Classic Cinema Online and Arte. On USTV Now, before I was getting a Welcome Back message and a menu of selections (clicking on a selection brought up the "Something went wrong" message, but now I'm getting that error message at startup, no Welcome Back message or menu.
Any suggestions? Uploaded a second log to http://paste.kodi.tv/lerokareya.

USTV Now is still not working. YouTube works sometimes but not always (it did not work during the time of the second log). Classic Cinema does not work on most movies. However, it did successfully play Tess of the Storm Country, as the second log shows.
Can anyone offer any help, or at least suggest where I can get some help?
Quote:13:12:57.490 T:18446744072799385888 ERROR: plugin.video.ustvnow-2018.05.04-_fetch, failed 403 ,Traceback (most recent call last):

Either some geoblocking or a problem with the add-on itself.

@Lunatixz Probably something for you?
Had a little with the addon author.

Please post your log at this thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233135

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nothing working except YouTube0