Titan skin version 3.8.x (Kodi 18 Leia)
(2018-07-06, 23:37)Finchy Wrote: Can anyone recommend any other skins with vertical menus that are cusomisable, ideally as similar to Titan as possible? The above don't really do it for me, and I couldn't find out how to set up Aeon Nox:Silvo Mod with a vertical menu. 

Is there any chance Titan will be resurrected for Leia? It's the best skin by far IMO
 This might be a little off topic, but I also installed the Silvo skin today and I'm evaluating it. To get the vertical menu you go to configure skin --> main menu --> main menu layout. It is promising so far, the main problem I have is that the fonts in the vertical menu are huge, it really doesn't go well with my 75 in TV. I've been using titan for many years and it is tough to let go...
(2018-07-06, 23:37)Finchy Wrote: I couldn't find out how to set up Aeon Nox:Silvo Mod with a vertical menu
Its really not that hard. Settings>Interface>Configure Skin>Aeon Nox main menu layout. Select Vertical Menu.

(2018-07-06, 23:37)Finchy Wrote: The above don't really do it for me,
Well, as no-one here really knows what "does it for you", then I suggest you just experiment by downloading skins and testing them.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-07-07, 00:59)zombieagain Wrote:
(2018-07-06, 23:37)Finchy Wrote: Can anyone recommend any other skins with vertical menus that are cusomisable, ideally as similar to Titan as possible? The above don't really do it for me, and I couldn't find out how to set up Aeon Nox:Silvo Mod with a vertical menu. 

Is there any chance Titan will be resurrected for Leia? It's the best skin by far IMO
 This might be a little off topic, but I also installed the Silvo skin today and I'm evaluating it. To get the vertical menu you go to configure skin --> main menu --> main menu layout. It is promising so far, the main problem I have is that the fonts in the vertical menu are huge, it really doesn't go well with my 75 in TV. I've been using titan for many years and it is tough to let go...   
 Thanks, I found it. Yes, I see what you mean, I have a 60" TV and it (Silvio) looks huge on that. The Esturay Mod font sizes are ok for me, but that doesn't let me make the thumbnails in the widgets smaller, so that's the same problem, they look huge and only has a few on screen at a time. With the smaller options in Titan I can get 8 across and it looks just the right size. I like being able to add unliited submenu entries in Titan as well.
(2018-07-07, 01:45)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-07-06, 23:37)Finchy Wrote:  
Well, as no-one here really knows what "does it for you", then I suggest you just experiment by downloading skins and testing them. 
Er, Titan does it for me in it's vertical format, obviously, that's why I was asking for recommendations for anything as near to it as possible. I'd keep using Titan, but it seems it's no longer supported on the newer alphas, and as I need to use the latest alphas so that my PVR addon works (VBox PVR) I am unable to use Titan. 

I am happy to test more skins, but I don't like horizontal skins and as most dont have a vertical menue option is seems pointless just trying every single one and as other people would have tried other skins it seemed sensible to ask for recommendations if anyone has tried any that might be similar to Titan.
(2018-07-07, 11:45)Finchy Wrote:
(2018-07-07, 01:45)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-07-06, 23:37)Finchy Wrote:  
Er, Titan does it for me in it's vertical format, obviously, that's why I was asking for recommendations for anything as near to it as possible. I'd keep using Titan, but it seems it's no longer supported on the newer alphas, and as I need to use the latest alphas so that my PVR addon works (VBox PVR) I am unable to use Titan. 

I am happy to test more skins, but I don't like horizontal skins and as most dont have a vertical menue option is seems pointless just trying every single one and as other people would have tried other skins it seemed sensible to ask for recommendations if anyone has tried any that might be similar to Titan. 
Maybe you like to test, our mod.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749
 You csn install it beside titan.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Ah, great, thanks, I hadn't seen that. Is it working ok on the latest nightlies? I need to be using one from 3 July onwards for my PVR addon not to kill it completely!
is there a setting to disable autohide menu in vertical mode
(2018-11-13, 21:29)audigy2 Wrote: is there a setting to disable autohide menu in vertical mode
 Actual no, just the mod using an slide animation wich will "hide"= (slide menu out of window )  to let widgets use the whole window space.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-11-14, 15:39)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-13, 21:29)audigy2 Wrote: is there a setting to disable autohide menu in vertical mode
 Actual no, just the mod using an slide animation wich will "hide"= (slide menu out of window )  to let widgets use the whole window space. 
Is getting that as an option to be disabled a possibility?  Or at least where it can be modified directly in the skin xml?  Definitely loving the mod overall and the usability with Leia, but I'm just not a fan of hiding the menu(especially with the bounce).  It feels sluggish having to wait for the bounce getting in/out of the widgets, and I like being able to see all posters from the widget while going up and down the widget.
I'd request that too if possible. I'm loving the skin but there are a couple of little features I'm not too keen on, that being one. Think it would be classier and more subtle without the bounce imo
(2018-12-17, 23:14)Finchy Wrote: I'd request that too if possible. I'm loving the skin but there are a couple of little features I'm not too keen on, that being one. Think it would be classier and more subtle without the bounce imo
 I asked this in the main thread on the Mod as well to which he has already responded.  No option right now, but there is a work around by copying the includeshomevertical.xml from the original Titan skin which worked for me.  You can check out the response here.
So with V18 coming any day, is this it for Titan?  I'm running a patched 3.8.4 right now - do I need to switch over to Titan Mod?
(2019-01-01, 20:17)vidCanuck Wrote: So with V18 coming any day, is this it for Titan?  I'm running a patched 3.8.4 right now - do I need to switch over to Titan Mod?
Unless Marcel decides to do an update for the official Titan skin when official release of Kodi 18 comes out it is a good option to switch to one of the Titan Mods as they are being updated and supported. I for one appreciate that they are keeping Titan alive.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Is there a version of Titan (stock) that works with Leia? Do you have to use the beta repo or is it in the normal Kodi one?
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
(2019-02-02, 15:45)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Is there a version of Titan (stock) that works with Leia? Do you have to use the beta repo or is it in the normal Kodi one?
 I've submitted a PR to the official github repo.  It's a one-character change (5.13 to 5.14) to master, which is versioned at an as-yet unreleased 3.8.5 (can be backported to any branch, I assume).  I've been running on this for about 2 weeks without issue so far.  I wouldn't be surprised if there are some UI elements missing (game related stuff like the newer libretro and game controller stuff), but it works for what I've tested.  Hasn't been accepted yet, but if you zip up my branch, that's about as close to the official repo as you can get right now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.8.x (Kodi 18 Leia)0