Mod pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 18 (Leia)
(2020-05-11, 15:53)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2020-05-11, 06:25)Tarkus_ Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 17:26)pkscout Wrote: Since other skins are doing it, it must be possible, but my understanding of how the context menu is populated is exceptionally limited.  I think you might have to do that using a python addon (like some of the extended info scripts), and the primary purpose of this mod was to make things more flexible without loading it down with lots of background addons.  That said, if someone shares an easy way to add something like that, I can look into adding it.       

I figured it out and it's very simple.  In DialogSeekBar.xml, there is a list of MediaFlags that start at line 54.  By default there are four of them.  I added the following to the end of the list, to make it five:

Code:
<include content="MediaFlag">
    <param name="texture" value="$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoResolution,flags/videoresolution/,.png]" />
</include>

That results in the resolution being displayed after the other media flags.  Perhaps this could be an option in future versions?

Here is a list of all the different labels, if you're interested:  https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels  

I think you confused pkscout by mentioning Context as it looks like he thought you meant something to do with Context Menu, whereas what you've changed is the media flags shown on the fullscreen playback OSD (in this case the seekbar). If you have any future requests it would be helpful to provide a screenshot and point to exactly what area you are talking about, that way no confusion can occur.

As for what you've done here, that media flag is in the default version of Estuary in https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...ml#L57-L59 so I guess pkscout removed it from his mod for some reason.  
It looks like that github link is to a future release of Estuary (maybe in 18.7?).  I checked, and that media flag isn't in the version of Estuary shipping with 18.6 (at least not that I can find).  I tend to only update my mod with changes from core Estuary when new versions of Estuary come out in production, so the good news is that shortly after 18.7 releases my mod will get that update too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 18 (Leia) - by pkscout - 2020-05-11, 18:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 18 (Leia)0