Audio Problem in some videos using youtube addon
Hi.
I have an audio problem with some youtube videos, the sound is nearly not played at all. Just fractions from time to time.
All the log is fiull with errors:
09:25:09.559 T:227488   ERROR: CVideoPlayerAudio::DecodeFrame - Decode Error. Skipping audio packet (-22)
09:25:09.559 T:227488   ERROR: CVideoPlayerAudio::DecodeFrame - Decode Error. Skipping audio packet (-50531338)
09:25:09.559 T:227488   ERROR: CVideoPlayerAudio::DecodeFrame - Decode Error. Skipping audio packet (-1094995529)
The videos are ok if i open chrome and watch it on site, everything works perfect.
Tried 2 different windows 10 machines.
Tried changing the audio driver in system settings.
Any help will be appreciated.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks!
https://paste2.org/Ht2yKw3Y
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry my bad, new clean log:
https://paste2.org/9jfAhwIh
Update: Also tried with kodi v18 and results are the same...
Is there any reason to not use the latest v17 version (17.6) instead of 17.1?
Please also share the Debug log (wiki) from v18.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Problem in some videos using youtube addon0