• 5(current)
Beta F1TV Kodi Addon
(2020-10-23, 16:01)maceddy Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 12:45)shess757 Wrote: First thank you so much for working on this Add-on it is really appreciated since watching F1 on my TV is much better than their app that is.. well yeah you know. As of this morning I was getting the authentication error, not sure what version I was on. updated to 0.1.4 and now I'm able to get into the list but the live stream isn't working. No error that I can see, I just get the loading circle. Occasionally I would get that but re opening the stream would usually load. I'll look for a log and see if any thing useful shows up and post it if you want. I'll play with a couple other things and see if I can figure anything out. I'm on the latest version on KODI, Ubuntu 18, and no VPN if that helps. 

Thanks again for this Add-on,

Scott-

edit - here is my debug log I tried several times to play the live stream. Looks like there are some errors there all the way down at the bottom. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you try.

How do I get the 0.14? When checking for updates I still see the 0.13.

I have the same login error..

I went to his GitHub and downloaded the current zip. Looks like its up to 0.1.6, so maybe he fixed the issue. Unfortunately I won't be able to test it for a little while because I have to work during the next few races.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Is there any way to increase the buffer? It buffers a every few minutes. I don't have that issue on my phone, tablet or laptop..

My TV is wired to the network.
(2020-10-25, 15:13)maceddy Wrote: Is there any way to increase the buffer? It buffers a every few minutes. I don't have that issue on my phone, tablet or laptop..

My TV is wired to the network.
I didn't have an issue with that, I'm not sure about after the update but just a shot in the dark do you have an advanced settings  file? I'm not sure if that would help you at all but maybe something to look at if you don't.
Same issue as last weekend, I updated to 0.1.6. Here is a fresh debug log I'll play with some settings on my end and see if anything changes. 

Thanks again. Scott-
i don't know how many people actually use this add-on but just an update from bbsan2k github page the Dev is aware that the live section no longer plays. I have no experience writing add-ons but have always wanted to teach myself. If I can I may try and learn what I can from this add on and see what I can come up with. 

Maybe someone that knows more about addon development can take a look and see if maybe it's a quick fix. If someone want's to give it a shot or maybe point me in the right direction send me a pm and I'll see about getting you added to my F1 account for testing purposes.

Thanks again to bbsan2k for your work on this and anyone else that wants to take a look!

Scott-
@bbsan2k thanks for the hard work on this addon!  You know what would be handy?  A "watch current live event" on the first page to avoid 3 separate API calls that load the multi element lists before getting to the feed.
I've installed the addon, but I can't seem to be able to play anything. The last excerpt of my log is as follows:
https://paste.kodi.tv/abafozuvaj.kodi
Any ideas on what might be causing the issue?
Thank you!
Kodi auto updated to v19. Plugin not working anymore. 4,5 weeks till first race. Is the addin updated by then? 😁
For me, the plugin is not working at all. I have valid account, I can use it with browser. I've successfully installed the plugin into Kodi 18.9 on LibreELEC 9.2.6. I've entered the credentials, but the plugin fails to start with following error in log:

Code:
ERROR: sk
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
      - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
     Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
     Error Contents: list index out of range
     Traceback (most recent call last):
       File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.f1tv/main.py", line 14, in <module>
         plugin.run()
       File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.f1tv/resources/lib/plugin.py", line 530, in run
         router(sys.argv[2][1:])
       File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.f1tv/resources/lib/plugin.py", line 504, in router
         get_mainpage()
       File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.f1tv/resources/lib/plugin.py", line 41, in get_mainpage
         event_uid = _api_manager.getLiveEvent()
       File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.f1tv/resources/lib/F1TVParser/F1TV_Minimal_API.py", line 138, in getLiveEvent
         return element['content_url']['items'][0]['content_url']['uid']
     IndexError: list index out of range
     -->End of Python script error report<--
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.f1tv/
ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.f1tv/) failed

Any idea how can I fix this?
I've been using this add-on (on a RPi2, first and now RPi4) since early 2020, without any problems.  I've also recommended it to others.
(2021-04-20, 22:22)jimbobs Wrote: I've been using this add-on (on a RPi2, first and now RPi4) since early 2020, without any problems.  I've also recommended it to others.

Hmmm ... since upgrading to Matrix, this add-on no longer works for me.  I've tried to reinstall using the latest repository but no luck so far.
There seams to be a problem to play the practice sessions from portugal today.

when i browse to practice1 there are videos from the press conference and interviews but not the practice1.

when i browse to practise 2 is nothing in there.

maybe f1tv changed the filestructure on there servers for this race.

Older Races from this season are still accessible.

anyone else these problems?
(2021-04-30, 16:28)Thoradom Wrote: There seams to be a problem to play the practice sessions from portugal today.

when i browse to practice1 there are videos from the press conference and interviews but not the practice1.

I have the same problem. Tried on different Kodi hardware with same result. Looks like f1tv navigation has changed and it is not possible to access the important streams.
(2021-04-30, 16:54)dvdfun Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 16:28)Thoradom Wrote: There seams to be a problem to play the practice sessions from portugal today.

I have the same problem. Tried on different Kodi hardware with same result. Looks like f1tv navigation has changed and it is not possible to access the important streams.

Nothing working for me. I'm on Kodi 19 and F1TV 1.8.
(2021-05-01, 02:29)jimbobs Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 16:54)dvdfun Wrote:

Nothing working for me. I'm on Kodi 19 and F1TV 1.8.
Just saw that 0.1.99 was released a few days ago and am going to try it later.  Will report back here.  Anybody else try it?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
F1TV Kodi Addon3