TV Guide questions
This isn't really a question about NextPVR so much as using the Guide within Kodi, but I can't find a section that just covers the guide.

What I'd really like to know if there is a way of changing how to scroll the guide with a mouse on a windows machine? I find the way is works very strange as it seems completed against the way Windows normally works.

When I use the mouse wheel to go down I expect to scroll down the list of channels. Instead it scrolls back over past programmes in the guide. If I want to go to future programmes in the guide I have to scroll up. This feels very strange. If you open a document you start at the top and scroll down to move through the document. With the Guide in Kodi you start at the top but to see further information you have to scroll the other way.

I don't know why this is the case, but is there a way of choosing the direction of the mouse in the guide in Kodi? I know I can put the cursor on the scrollbar and scroll up/down the list of channels but I would prefer to use this to scroll the Guide data, with down going forward and up going back. Can I set this somewhere?

A more specific NextPVR question.

I'm using NextPVR/Kodi with a TBS6892 in the UK. This works fine, but I have found that the Guide is not being updated. Could someone please tell me what I need to do to sort this out? I set timer recordings via the Guide and found they are not recording. This seems to be because the Guide data is not being updated but I don't know why.

Could someone also tell me, if I leave my PC in sleep mode, will NextPVR wake the PC for a recording?
(2018-08-15, 23:07)LeoLevosky Wrote: A more specific NextPVR question.

I'm using NextPVR/Kodi with a TBS6892 in the UK. This works fine, but I have found that the Guide is not being updated. Could someone please tell me what I need to do to sort this out? I set timer recordings via the Guide and found they are not recording. This seems to be because the Guide data is not being updated but I don't know why.

Could someone also tell me, if I leave my PC in sleep mode, will NextPVR wake the PC for a recording?
 I've answered your thread on this over at the NextPVR forums. Basically yes, it'll wake to record, and we'll need to see your log to tell you why the guide didn't update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide questions0