Windows Bloody Popups!
Hey all! Probably not directly a Kodi question but hopefully there's someone out there who's had the same problem and is smarter than me! I've got a windows machine with Kodi installed, and I use it for watching all my stored movies and TV. Trouble is, I've got RedFox, Steam, Divx, and all the other normal windows software installed. There has never been a time when at least one of them wasn't demanding an update, and they insist on crashing my movies! Anyone know how to shut windows up?

Cheers,

R_V
You could start off with disabling everything in the Notifications & Actions settings page in Windows.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Create a new user just for Kodi then run Kodi as the windows shell is one possibility.
You could try this https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

I actually googled windows 10 shut up. Go figure.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Bloody Popups!0