• 137(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-07-11, 15:49)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: @cartman.dos I just tried out the new RC version. I had some thoughts. It would be nice if there were an option to mark a show as an Netflix Original or an Netflix Movie; And when you Mark it. The skin will add the N Series or the N Film like the current Netflix Has. It would also be awesome if there was an option inside of the settings to disable text on pause while playing a video on the OSD. I also find that the huge pause button on the right hand side of the screen is to large (would be nice if it were possible to disable that as well.)

+1 on this idea
(2019-07-11, 17:42)MapleFlakes Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 15:49)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: @cartman.dos I just tried out the new RC version. I had some thoughts. It would be nice if there were an option to mark a show as an Netflix Original or an Netflix Movie; And when you Mark it. The skin will add the N Series or the N Film like the current Netflix Has. It would also be awesome if there was an option inside of the settings to disable text on pause while playing a video on the OSD. I also find that the huge pause button on the right hand side of the screen is to large (would be nice if it were possible to disable that as well.)

+1 on this idea 

I also agree that there should be an N Film and N Series image on the top of some shows. It could also possibly be allowed to be disabled if wanted to inside of the settings.
(2019-05-27, 16:06)cartman.dos Wrote: in the works...
ImageImage

However, even though this has been released within the Developer GitHub Version. I love the long landscape image views. However, I really dislike the large amount of glow around the Play Button.
(2019-07-11, 18:26)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
ImageImage

However, even though this has been released within the Developer GitHub Version. I love the long landscape image views. However, I really dislike the large amount of glow around the Play Button. 
The glow has been drastically reduced on 1.03RC1
(2019-07-11, 12:30)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 17:42)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 17:27)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartman
great stuff, one thing i do noticed is that the Fanart in Bingie 1.03 has too much Zoom-In in Bingie view, here is 2 examples how movies's Fanart looks on 1.02 VS 1.03 (for some Movie's Fanarts this is critical) :

In Order of disappearance
https://ibb.co/VMWPLLX 1.03
https://ibb.co/T8F47wM  1.02

US
https://ibb.co/1MxXCc7 1.03
https://ibb.co/hsZWdCD 1.02 

Hey man, I'm aware of that 'scaling issue'. I do like it better now than it was, the scaling can be solved with a better diffuse img, need to check if I can find one, graphics is not my expertise.
(2019-07-10, 17:36)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Aww, Sad. That's one of my favourite parts on the Next Episodes widgets. I can decide which episode to play depending on how exciting the plot sounds. 
That's the design I chose here. If you're mid-watching a tv show you should know what's it about, aren't you? for 'choosing' what to watch, just put a tvshow widget, not an episode (makes more sense...)     

maybe a row of landscape images needs to go to save the fanarts
Netflix seems to go the same way, at least on their web version I couldn't find one single page where there are 2 rows of landscape images,
could that would solve the problem? 

I think the intent is to be as close to the xbox/ smart TV/ Android TV/ large display versions of Netflix. The layout on the web is intended for smaller screens..
(2019-07-11, 18:34)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
ImageImage

Thank you. I appreciate the quick response and the help.

The pause should be on the left. Go into skin settings> OSD settings and make sure you're using Bingie OSD and in the same list there is an option to enable disable info on pause which should get rid of the text when you pause
(2019-07-11, 18:38)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

The pause should be on the left. Go into skin settings > OSD settings and make sure you're using Bingie OSD and in the same list there is an option to enable disable info on pause which should get rid of the text when you pause 

Cool, Thanks Man. That is really much appreciated. I have been trying to figure out how to fix it all day. Really much Thankful.
(2019-07-11, 18:45)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 18:38)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

The pause should be on the left. Go into skin settings > OSD settings and make sure you're using Bingie OSD and in the same list there is an option to enable disable info on pause which should get rid of the text when you pause  

Cool, Thanks Man. That is really much appreciated. I have been trying to figure out how to fix it all day. Really much Thankful. 

Yep, that fixed the extra information section. Thank You!
@cartman.dos is it possible to implement a feature into Titan Binge v1.0.3 that implements this current feature that Netflix Has Added. I have noticed that this feature is the only feature that Titan BINGIE doesn't have that makes it not as much like Netflix. *Please Note: I changed the colouring of the background just for the convenience of viewing*

Netflix Film (Idea / Concept)

Netflix Series (Idea / Concept)

(2019-07-11, 18:36)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 12:30)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 17:42)cartman.dos Wrote:  Hey man, I'm aware of that 'scaling issue'. I do like it better now than it was, the scaling can be solved with a better diffuse img, need to check if I can find one, graphics is not my expertise.
That's the design I chose here. If you're mid-watching a tv show you should know what's it about, aren't you? for 'choosing' what to watch, just put a tvshow widget, not an episode (makes more sense...)     

maybe a row of landscape images needs to go to save the fanarts
Netflix seems to go the same way, at least on their web version I couldn't find one single page where there are 2 rows of landscape images,

I think the intent is to be as close to the xbox/ smart TV/ Android TV/ large display versions of Netflix. The layout on the web is intended for smaller screens.. 

I however, do agree with both-sides of conversation here. Even though the intent is to be as close to the Xbox / Smart TV / Android TV / Large Display Versions of Netflix it would still be nice to attempt to implement some features for the layout of the Smaller Devices. Otherwise, it wouldn't exactly be Netflix would it?
ImageImage

However, for some reason. I am still getting the same massive glow on the play and pause button after disabling the Information on Pause. @cartman.dos Could maybe look into this bug with-in the OSD Settings.
(2019-07-11, 18:36)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 18:26)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: However, even though this has been released within the Developer GitHub Version. I love the long landscape image views. However, I really dislike the large amount of glow around the Play Button.  

I thought there was less glow in 1.03RC1 but I'm looking at it now and It looks the same. Maybe there's a setting to reduce it? not sure, my bad on the misinformation
(2019-07-11, 19:50)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 18:36)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 12:30)neurosis13 Wrote: maybe a row of landscape images needs to go to save the fanarts

I however, do agree with both-sides of conversation here. Even though the intent is to be as close to the Xbox / Smart TV / Android TV / Large Display Versions of Netflix it would still be nice to attempt to implement some features for the layout of the Smaller Devices. Otherwise, it wouldn't exactly be Netflix would it? 

I think for the sake of not making the skin too heavy, it has to be an entirely separate project. Like "Bingie for Mobile"

We talked about it a while back and I'm sure it will happen but this version has been the focus for a while
(2019-07-11, 20:02)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 18:36)Zachary.Murphy Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 18:34)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: The glow has been drastically reduced on 1.03RC1  

I thought there was less glow in 1.03RC1 but I'm looking at it now and It looks the same. Maybe there's a setting to reduce it? not sure, my bad on the misinformation 

It's Okay.

Sorry, if this question has already been answered but how can I get more than 8 Widgets? I have a feeling this question has already been answered by cartman.dos but I can't find it within this thread. What, I am hoping to use the other widgets for is to re-create an Netflix Look & Feel to Accuracy with semi to all the same Widgets as my Canadian Netflix Smart TV Service has. Or attempt to get closest to it.
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26