• 47(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
I have four menu items but when I set custom icons for the fourth one for example, the second and third ones revert to the folder icon and vice versa.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
(2019-03-12, 13:13)louisefindlay23 Wrote: I have four menu items but when I set custom icons for the fourth one for example, the second and third ones revert to the folder icon and vice versa.
 do you have the latest Git version or the one from the Repo?
(2019-03-12, 12:55)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey guys, need a little help from you...
I'm trying to make a video showcase but my work laptop is not strong enough (I'm guessing graphics card is the limiting factor).
Tried with OBS Studio.
Do someone has any good suggestion for a tool to use that is maybe lighter?

BTW  if you got any small feature requests this is the time as I'm in the final stage before release.
 I've used the following which works well:
https://www.screencastify.com/products/screen-recorder/
(2019-03-12, 13:24)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 13:13)louisefindlay23 Wrote: I have four menu items but when I set custom icons for the fourth one for example, the second and third ones revert to the folder icon and vice versa.
 do you have the latest Git version or the one from the Repo? 
The Github master.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
I'm trying to make a video showcase but my work laptop is not strong enough (I'm guessing graphics card is the limiting factor).
Tried with OBS Studio.
Use VLC, works perfect. You can even set resolution and framerate to make it more lighter than it already is.

I haven't updated to the latest version yet. Are the mediaflags fixed? In every windows with other mediaflags than 'classic' the are overlapping eachother. Not very important but that might be a point to look at.
(2019-03-12, 15:46)MovieMan123 Wrote:
Tried with OBS Studio.
Use VLC, works perfect. You can even set resolution and framerate to make it more lighter than it already is.

I haven't updated to the latest version yet. Are the mediaflags fixed? In every windows with other mediaflags than 'classic' the are overlapping eachother. Not very important but that might be a point to look at. 
I have this problem too with the mediaflags.

Can the episode description area be enlarged so it takes up more space? It won't have to scroll so much and there is a huge gap between it and my first widget row.

Also, the plot overlaps the spotlight widget wheras in the original Titan it doesn't.
thanks for the suggestions I'll try them soon enough.

I've just tested media flags and all seems to work fine beside having some gaps when missing flags, I had intentions of rewriting some of it but it's lower priority. see if i can push it in before release...

About plot overlapping spotlight, do you mean the plot text is on the spotlight image? i feel comfortable with its current status, the spacing for details in spotlight is very small in the first place.

Not sure what you're referring to with 'episode description area', which window is it?
Tried with OBS Studio.

BTW  if you got any small feature requests this is the time as I'm in the final stage before release.
Sorry can't help with graphic tools but I would like to propose few small aesthetic changes:

- is it possible to change small icons colors in info view according to user's custom accent color? I guess it shouldn't be difficult since it's already present in netflix view. I also think that Actors entry (see little red circle in 1st image) could have a more appropriate icon
- Besides all previously already addressed issues with OSD PVR and EPG, would be possible to use a small epg thumb image instead of tv channel logos when showing live tv info osd? I think it could looks more appealing than have the same tv logo x2
- Finally, I would like to vote for a feature some user already requested some posts ago (sorry can't find it), which is to have live tv window playing on background in spotlight area (523 view) when surfing among tv shows or movies . IMHO it got sense since, when using other views, pvr is actually already showed in background

Thx 4 all your work!
(2019-03-12, 17:25)FlashOne Wrote:
Tried with OBS Studio.

Sorry can't help with graphic tools but I would like to propose few small aesthetic changes:

- is it possible to change small icons colors in info view according to user's custom accent color? I guess it shouldn't be difficult since it's already present in netflix view. I also think that Actors entry (see little red circle in 1st image) could have a more appropriate icon
- Besides all previously already addressed issues with OSD PVR and EPG, would be possible to use a small epg thumb image instead of tv channel logos when showing live tv info osd? I think it could looks more appealing than have the same tv logo x2
- Finally, I would like to vote for a feature some user already requested some posts ago (sorry can't find it), which is to have live tv window playing on background in spotlight area (523 view) when surfing among tv shows or movies . IMHO it got sense since, when using other views, pvr is actually already showed in background

Thx 4 all your work!  
1) Option to change colors sounds legit. about the icons, they're already changed Wink
2) I implemented PVR support changes but since I don't have a real pvr (using testing tools), it's a little hard to nail it. So let me know after release if it is still the same as it was.
3) Already added this feature.

EDIT: did you mean custom color for the icons in the details (cast, etc...) AND for the buttons?
For the details I get, and added it just now. But for the buttons I don't see why would you have one color for the icon and another for text inside the button?
the icon and text inside the buttons are currently set by netflix primary color.
(2019-03-12, 16:48)cartman.dos Wrote: thanks for the suggestions I'll try them soon enough.

I've just tested media flags and all seems to work fine beside having some gaps when missing flags, I had intentions of rewriting some of it but it's lower priority. see if i can push it in before release...

About plot overlapping spotlight, do you mean the plot text is on the spotlight image? i feel comfortable with its current status, the spacing for details in spotlight is very small in the first place.

Not sure what you're referring to with 'episode description area', which window is it?
 The plot text edges over the left side of the spotlight image by about half a word.

By episode description area, I mean the plot text area. I'd prefer to have an option where I could show an extra three or so lines at the bottom.
Hello !

I have a little problem ,I know this is not caused by your work and this problem exit too on the original titan skin ,but the forced view always be very buggy and that would be great if you have the possibility to upgrade that fonction .
In fact ,each time I want to use the forced view ,there is one or two bug around ... some times the good view make 4-5 seconds to appear ,some others times the good view just don't appear at all ...

I don't know if you can do anything to make the forced view better on your side but if you could that would be very awesome !

Thanks for your work Smile
(2019-03-12, 17:34)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 17:25)FlashOne Wrote:
Tried with OBS Studio.

Thx 4 all your work!          
1) Option to change colors sounds legit. about the icons, they're already changed Wink
2) I implemented PVR support changes but since I don't have a real pvr (using testing tools), it's a little hard to nail it. So let me know after release if it is still the same as it was.

EDIT: did you mean custom color for the icons in the details (cast, etc...) AND for the buttons?
For the details I get, and added it just now. But for the buttons I don't see why would you have one color for the icon and another for text inside the button?
the icon and text inside the buttons are currently set by netflix primary color.        
I actually was referring to icons AND buttons but you're probably right, buttons don't need to be tinted since a customized frame color is already available when selecting them. Thanks for the add!

EDIT: Here's a terrible mock-up of how it could looks like with my own custom accent color and another small change (country flags for available audio and subs)

I still have a very very last one (then I promise I'll shut up my OCD until release): another possible little improvement could be Watch Season 1 Now colored in green so you can find newest added shows at a glance when surfing through
(2019-03-12, 17:53)louisefindlay23 Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 16:48)cartman.dos Wrote: thanks for the suggestions I'll try them soon enough.

The plot text edges over the left side of the spotlight image by about half a word.

this is intended behavior it is the same as in Netflix. blends everything together nicely in my opinion.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
@Cartman.dos @cscott1 could you share your BINGIE settings file? I can't force skin to display clearlogo at pause screen during watching movie and IMDB rating at home screen. I've tryed everything even clear, new instalation Kodi and skin and still have no results.
(2019-03-12, 18:37)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 17:34)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 17:25)FlashOne Wrote: Sorry can't help with graphic tools but I would like to propose few small aesthetic changes:

Thx 4 all your work!          

I actually was referring to icons AND buttons but you're probably right, buttons don't need to be tinted since a customized frame color is already available when selecting them. Thanks for the add!

EDIT: Here's a terrible mock-up of how it could looks like with my own custom accent color and another small change (country flags for available audio and subs)

I still have a very very last one (then I promise I'll shut up my OCD until release): another possible little improvement could be Watch Season 1 Now colored in green so you can find newest added shows at a glance when surfing through    
 Added a custom color for sublabel (tag line / 'watch now' / etc).
Plus since you mentioned it, I added something that will help you find newly added shows some time ago...
(2019-03-12, 17:53)louisefindlay23 Wrote:  The plot text edges over the left side of the spotlight image by about half a word.

By episode description area, I mean the plot text area. I'd prefer to have an option where I could show an extra three or so lines at the bottom. 
About the plot 'overlap' I'll have to disagree, I think it's good as it is.
About enlarging it, i'll see if I can squeeze in an option for a larger plot but this FOR SURE will require other info that is below disabled. even if sometimes it may seem like there's plenty of space, I have to reserve place for available info, because I don't actually know upfront how much each will take (depends on scraper and info pulled).
(2019-03-12, 18:10)angus2064 Wrote: Hello !

I have a little problem ,I know this is not caused by your work and this problem exit too on the original titan skin ,but the forced view always be very buggy and that would be great if you have the possibility to upgrade that fonction .
In fact ,each time I want to use the forced view ,there is one or two bug around ... some times the good view make 4-5 seconds to appear ,some others times the good view just don't appear at all ...

I don't know if you can do anything to make the forced view better on your side but if you could that would be very awesome !

Thanks for your work Smile
I'm aware that it is buggy to say the least, I'll try to debug it...and see how things go.

(2019-03-12, 20:33)kodishu Wrote: @Cartman.dos @cscott1 could you share your BINGIE settings file? I can't force skin to display clearlogo at pause screen during watching movie and IMDB rating at home screen. I've tryed everything even clear, new instalation Kodi and skin and still have no results.
If you're using the netflix osd panel, the title has a clearlogo, video is paused, show info in video player is off - and it still doesn't show, you'll have to check if you're getting one of this infolabels:
$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]
$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]

edit includesosd.xml -> find 'osdpanelnetflix'
add this between second group control and progress control.
Code:
<control type="image">
    <centerleft>20%</centerleft>
    <centertop>40%</centertop>
    <width>800</width>
    <height>310</height>
    <align>left</align>
    <texture>$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>
    <aspectratio align="left" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>
</control>

then run kodi and check if you can see the clearlogo or not.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26