• 76(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-04-01, 14:24)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Corrected the link for an image by what I mean by lower-cased continue watching. https://imgur.com/GadPQOj
That's why they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I thought you were talking on the label for widgets. the label in the picture is intended to be lower cased.
if you want to change it... remove [LOWERCASE] here:
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...e.xml#L275
(2019-04-01, 14:40)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 14:24)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Corrected the link for an image by what I mean by lower-cased continue watching. https://imgur.com/GadPQOj
That's why they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I thought you were talking on the label for widgets. the label in the picture is intended to be lower cased.
if you want to change it... remove [LOWERCASE] here:
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...e.xml#L275

Thanks a lot. Just one more thing before I switch all my devices to Bingie v1.

Is there a way for the MPAA rating to display the same as codec boxes in the spotlight. For example, HD and 5.1 are black with a white outline. When I set the bingie flags colour to white, the MPAA rating background turns light grey, when I'd prefer it to match the codec boxes or at least be able to independently make it dark grey or something.
Server/Client 1 - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Libreelec Docker Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Omega (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci Remote - Logitech Harmony Companion (Hub)
(2019-04-01, 13:46)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 13:34)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 19:18)cartman.dos Wrote: @FlashOne , gave another try to pvr related stuff (inc. channelnumber change)
If you want to test...
(by the way, try with pvr enabled and disabled in skin helper)
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...cae374ab69
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...da384e75c3
Of course, every update you made is a small step toward perfection!
- Channel switch by number input is now fixed and very good looking!
- Slim OSD Style: Image finally Remaining Time, Channel Logo on osd lower left space (but doesn't inside Guide Info view upper right space - works fine on mardukL mod) and Time bar are showing properly, thx! The only two missing label are now Total length and Channel Number & Name above time bar when button OSD is up (looks fine on secondary info OSD)
- Non-slim OSD style: still lacks time bar and Remaining Time label but all the rest it's perfect!

I also checked other fixes you made:
- highlight color in Binge home layout seems now to work, but it doesn't when restoring my Skin Shortcuts add-on settings. I guess I should rewrite all my homemenu/hub entries starting from bingie default ones. So @Seattle2Nashville you're right, starting from scratch can resolve the issue.
- New Bingie search style now also work on other Home Layout styles
- As addressed on @mardukL thread, finally integrated DialogGameControllers.xml allows to configure gamepads!
- New Episodes label: working fine inside TV shows hub but still no luck on homepage widgets. I quote your github Move 'New Episodes' tag-overlay setting to indicators and add option but I can't find it in any settings menu and now I'm also missing related custom color option where it used to be...

NOTE: you forgot to re-add again the already missing modern_rounded skin theme and previous 4 different Homepage widgtes lines options instead of 2 too!        

Hey quick reply (I'll edit later).
Thanks for the feedback, it really helps to locate issues....
1) Some of the 'missing' stuff you mentioned, weren't there from the get-go, they're additions by marduk. I'm thinking if they're absolutely needed or maybe a case of too much info?
2) New episodes custom color and option to disable it is at the bottom of indicators section in general settings (watched indicators)
3) themes are not removed, told you just don't overwrite the classic.xbt, modern_rounded.xbt in your media dir... I change the structure just for github, it's compiled correctly when i'm pushing a release to repo.
4) 'previous 4 different Homepage widgtes lines options instead of 2' , didn't get you on this one...what are you referring to?     

My pleasure, it's the only way I got to help! No need to edit your post

1) I guess it's up to you, your skin your rules! But imho:
- True that Total length and Channel Number & Name  aren't absolutely needed in Slim OSD Style (since they're present in secondary info osd) but honestly I never saw a single tv interface without these basic info available at a quick glance.
- non-slim OSD: it should really have at least a proper seekbar to be usable as pvr osd style, otherwise it looks kinda incomplete.

2), 3) & 4) already answered in my previous post EDITs.

About Bingie Homepage layout not highlighting properly I can now confirm: it doesn't work ONLY with custom hubs entries, everything is fine with default ones.
I have a really hard time to make the extrafanart work consistently.

On the Home screen in Bingie mode it works for Recently Added Episodes, but for non of the other widgets, like Recently Added Movies or New Releases in Movies and TV Shows.
It works as expected when i enter the All Movies or All TV Shows screens in Bingie mode
@Cartman Trying to do my part to get the word out about Bingie. Made a Review and demonstration video for my 4 subscribers lol. I wish I had a better video Camera than my 6 year old Sony handycam or had a better understanding of how to add audio commentary to a screencapture video from my PC. Anyway not the most professional quality using my phone but it is what it is.

https://youtu.be/GAwQPU-b4ks
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-04-01, 21:30)cscott1 Wrote: @Cartman Trying to do my part to get the word out about Bingie. Made a Review and demonstration video for my 4 subscribers lol. I wish I had a better video Camera than my 6 year old Sony handycam or had a better understanding of how to add audio commentary to a screencapture video from my PC. Anyway not the most professional quality using my phone but it is what it is.

great work, I like your videos very much, gave you a subscription :-)
I hope you can make more vids in the future maybe then with a screen capture software.
(2019-04-01, 21:30)cscott1 Wrote: @Cartman Trying to do my part to get the word out about Bingie. Made a Review and demonstration video for my 4 subscribers lol. I wish I had a better video Camera than my 6 year old Sony handycam or had a better understanding of how to add audio commentary to a screencapture video from my PC. Anyway not the most professional quality using my phone but it is what it is.

The Nvidia Shield has a screen recording function.. Maybe you could use that??
This extrafanart thing is driving me insane!

I can't figure out why non of the newly added movies start showing the extrafanart even though it gets properly downloaded by Artwork Beef when the movie gets scanned into the library.
After the scan all the pictures are there, the extra folder is created, the fanart1, fanart2,... files are all there. Yet i only get one fanart image to show.

What am i doing wrong? or is this normal behaviour and i just have to wait until something happens in the background?
(2019-04-01, 21:59)Desperados Wrote:

The Nvidia Shield has a screen recording function.. Maybe you could use that??

Thanks yeah I know but not sure how to add commentary.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-04-01, 22:05)cscott1 Wrote: Thanks yeah I know but not sure how to add commentary.
Doesn't it use the mic on the controller for that? I haven't tested it myself but that's what I figured?
(2019-04-01, 22:10)Desperados Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 22:05)cscott1 Wrote: Thanks yeah I know but not sure how to add commentary.
Doesn't it use the mic on the controller for that? I haven't tested it myself but that's what I figured?

Not sure but I'll look into it thanks.
(2019-04-01, 22:12)cscott1 Wrote: Not sure but I'll look into it thanks.
I hope it works, that would do the skin some justice Big Grin
Cause I love the quality of the screenshot function!
(2019-04-01, 22:03)CK77 Wrote: This extrafanart thing is driving me insane!

I can't figure out why non of the newly added movies start showing the extrafanart even though it gets properly downloaded by Artwork Beef when the movie gets scanned into the library.
After the scan all the pictures are there, the extra folder is created, the fanart1, fanart2,... files are all there. Yet i only get one fanart image to show.

What am i doing wrong? or is this normal behaviour and i just have to wait until something happens in the background?
for me it's also not working so maybe it's a bug
(2019-04-01, 22:31)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 22:03)CK77 Wrote: This extrafanart thing is driving me insane!

for me it's also not working so maybe it's a bug  
I've gone through every single setting from Artwork Beef and the Universal Movie Scraper.
I tried the option in Artwork Beef to scan for local files to add to the library. Nothing seems to help.

On one of my laptops, i have a tiny test library. So I removed that, scanned all the movies again, this time they had all the images already properly stored.
Some of the new movies now did start showing the extrafanart, yet others still don't. It's just very random.

I guess we'll have to wait for a reply from @cartman.dos
Don't have too much time atm for replies, but try to downgrade SH and cherrypy - look here
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2838124

test if that changes anything and let me know (restart after re-installing)

EDIT: just tested (again) extrafanart rotation and worked fine on my end.
does it happen only with widgets from skin helper widgets by any chance?
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26