• 97(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-04-23, 23:25)Rastan Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 18:05)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 17:25)3500 Wrote: we are misunderstood on here
i'm sorry for that

so what i mean is the spotlight content is cannot changing from first item to the second item?
cuz i ever saw the spotlight that i saw first is changing while my selection in widget 

It's a bit hard to understand what you mean exactly. You mean to be able to change the spotlight from first item to the next by a press of a button?  
I think the poster is asking how to control how long item in spotlight changes from one to another 
in that case - it doesn't.
unless it is set to a random-ordered widget or something that change often then on every refresh/video play/library update it will change.
the default one supposed to change when a new item is added (since it is sorted by date added).
(2019-04-24, 00:18)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 23:25)Rastan Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 18:05)cartman.dos Wrote: It's a bit hard to understand what you mean exactly. You mean to be able to change the spotlight from first item to the next by a press of a button?  
I think the poster is asking how to control how long item in spotlight changes from one to another 
in that case - it doesn't.
unless it is set to a random-ordered widget or something that change often then on every refresh/video play/library update it will change.
the default one supposed to change when a new item is added (since it is sorted by date added).

I made a playlist with random sort order and it changes every single time you open Kodi up and whenever you navigate to the spotlight from the widgets. I had to set the spotlight to no auto trailers however due to the wrong clearlogo bug.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Ok,

I've been playing around with this for a couple of days but getting now fast. How do I get extrafanart working (i.e. rotating images) in the media views?

1) I've got the extrafanart folders setup in each individual TV Show/Movie folder.
2) Using Artwork Beef to create the fanart files.
3) Have turned on the Use Extrafanart option in Settings

Still nothing. Not sure what I'm missing. Any help welcomed.
I have an question/issue and a request.  

For some reason the time and date don't show on my TV Guide screen.  They are in the upper right corners of the number of rows examples so it seems the time and date were on the Guide screen at some point in Bingie.  Did I do something to turn the time ad date off or is this a bug?  

Would it be possible to have a option pop up to delete a video with one button once it has reached the end?  It takes a little bit of menu navigation to do it now (unless I'm doing something wrong).  

Thanks
(2019-04-23, 18:05)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 17:25)3500 Wrote: we are misunderstood on here
i'm sorry for that

so what i mean is the spotlight content is cannot changing from first item to the second item?
cuz i ever saw the spotlight that i saw first is changing while my selection in widget 

It's a bit hard to understand what you mean exactly. You mean to be able to change the spotlight from first item to the next by a press of a button? 

yes, or is it the spotlight have timing for changing from first item to second item?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2019-04-23, 20:33)havokvalor Wrote: Hey guys, I have 4 different TV Show related smart playlist that I would like to show up in a widget on my hub on the first line. Is there anyway I can do this and have custom images for those playlist? The playlists are also separated by tags. Been googling and can't seem to find a good way to do this, thanks xD.
Found a addon called super favorites that seems to work well.
(2019-04-23, 04:09)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-23, 02:32)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-04-21, 14:11)havokvalor Wrote: Holy crap I think that did it. You are the man! Where do I go to donate to you?  
@cartman.dos  I have this same issue, is there any way to get this added to the skin? If not @havokvalor could you tell me what the name of the file/ where it is located? Thanks in advance y'all  

Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie\xml

The file is "View_525_Bingie_Episodes.xml"

If you download notepad ++ you can find line 516 easily or you can go really far to the end of the XML. 
Thx!
Anybody know which widgets show the 'New Episodes' flag/tag? I moved some things around and can't figure it out. Thx in advance!
Whenever the home screen is loaded, it is loaded with the default widgets first, then my selected widgets override the details and my content is displayed correctly.

Is there a way to prevent the initial loading of the default widgets so that the UI is faster to load since it would only be displaying/loading my desired widgets?

Raspberry Pi 3B+
EmbyCon for the widgets
(2019-04-24, 15:26)Knowcontrol Wrote: Whenever the home screen is loaded, it is loaded with the default widgets first, then my selected widgets override the details and my content is displayed correctly.

Is there a way to prevent the initial loading of the default widgets so that the UI is faster to load since it would only be displaying/loading my desired widgets?

Raspberry Pi 3B+
EmbyCon for the widgets
If I understand correctly, you're talking about the default widgets on the home tab/hub?

Those widgets are NOT set by unlocking the hubs, they're set in 'settings>skin settings>configure shortcuts>edit menu shortcuts', just replace the widgets under home with your widgets/playlist. The 'Random TV' and 'Random Movies' widgets that appear on the home tab are actually under 'TV Shows' and 'Movies' respectively, if you decide you want to change those as well.

Hope that helps

Edit: If you're talking about the spotlight on the home tab its, 'settings>skin settings>homescreen layout> check 'set custom content in home spotlight', then select your playlist.
@cartman.dos I dont mind personally but I have noticed that removing the 'home hub' forces you to hold the back button until the power menu appears before you can navigate anywhere after startup. May just be my setup but I've noticed this on PC and Shield
Just pushed 1.0.2-RC1 to Dev Git for all that wish to test the new changes.
I'm probably gonna' adjust some stuff in there but let me know if you find any NEW ISSUES (that were NOT in previous STABLE version).

Main Changes:
Code:

- Built-in playlists' limit adjusted to 200
- Defaults changes (only take effect on fresh install/reset settings)
    Some of the pre-configured widgets has changed for faster load-up
    Default widget limit adjusted to 30 instead of 250
    MainMenu panel color adjusted
    StudioLogo is off in BingieViews by default
- New Feature: Ability to configure Limit, Sort By and Sort Order for each widget seperatly
- Bugfix: Fix issue with stopping live tv/recording when backing out of fullscreen
- New Color: Bingie Slim-Menu Panel Color
- Bugfix: Fix issue causing 'Window translator' errors in log
- New Feature: Keep showing spotlight info while focusing mainmenu
- Show temprature in tagoverlay for weather widget
- 'New Episodes' indicator and spotlight buttons are auto-adjusting to label (for multi-language support)
- Bingie Layout Adjustments (resizes & repositions)
- Settings & Exit buttons replaced by PowerMenu content - can be configured and/or disabled
- Hebrew translation @scofield272
- Workaround to force order for season list in view525
- Bugfix: fix issue with no border for 'similar' content from infodialog
- Resize of busy spinner
- Change splash animation default to 1080p and add toggle option (1080p/2160p)
- Replace bottom gradient overlay img on widgets in bingie layout with fade effect
- Fix auto-trailer on spotlight first play
- Add setting to disable discart in OSD
- Fix issue with view525/523 and forced views
- Fix issue with vignette not showing when no osd buttons on screen for bingie osd
- Clean-up and revisit/rewrite of widget templates and config
(2019-04-24, 17:41)cartman.dos Wrote: Just pushed 1.0.2-RC1 to Dev Git for all that wish to test the new changes.
I'm probably gonna' adjust some stuff in there but let me know if you find any NEW ISSUES (that were NOT in previous STABLE version).

Main Changes:
Code:

- New Feature: Ability to configure Limit, Sort By and Sort Order for each widget seperatly
- Bugfix: Fix issue with stopping live tv/recording when backing out of fullscreen
- 'New Episodes' indicator and spotlight buttons are auto-adjusting to label (for multi-language support)
- Settings & Exit buttons replaced by PowerMenu content - can be configured and/or disabled
- Resize of busy spinner
- Replace bottom gradient overlay img on widgets in bingie layout with fade effect
- Fix issue with vignette not showing when no osd buttons on screen for bingie osd

Getting an error when trying to install it from the skin.titan.bingie-master.zip downloaded from github. Is there anything special that I need to install beforehand?
(2019-04-24, 18:20)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-24, 17:41)cartman.dos Wrote: Just pushed 1.0.2-RC1 to Dev Git for all that wish to test the new changes.

Main Changes:
Code:

- Resize of busy spinner

Getting an error when trying to install it from the skin.titan.bingie-master.zip downloaded from github. Is there anything special that I need to install beforehand? 
Had to have the Bingie repository installed in order for it to go through. NVM.
(2019-04-24, 18:24)havokvalor Wrote: Had to have the Bingie repository installed in order for it to go through. NVM. 

that's true in any case with the bingie skin, you must have the bingie repo for the required stuff.
but from git you should just take the content and replace with your skindir or adjust the the zip naming to be 'skin.titan.bingie-<version>.zip' to have it installed from kodi.
the <version> is what is mentioned here: https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan...don.xml#L3
so in this case it's still skin.titan.bingie-1.0.1.zip
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26