• 159(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-08-01, 00:10)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Is anyone having an issue with ratings and studio logo for movies?

Yep fine for me too
the ratings make BINGIE is lagging because of Skin helper and Cherry py
even i use the old one that he recommended, and still the skin having so much lagging and heavy navigation
so i disabled it
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2019-08-01, 08:05)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 00:10)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Is anyone having an issue with ratings and studio logo for movies?

https://ibb.co/8N3pZfW - looks ok on my side... 

Thx, looks like its time for a fresh install  Sad

Is that your home hub? If so, can you check your other hubs? I get movie and TV clear art on the home hub and in addons but not on my hubs
@cartman.dos

Just out of curiosity...
Is there a plan to make over the live TV osd?

I am really confused that there's just no osd showing the channel, program, etc. when zapping in live TV.

Is that on purpose? Or will there be some changes in the future?

Regards!
(2019-08-01, 17:05)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

Is that your home hub? If so, can you check your other hubs? I get movie and TV clear art on the home hub and in addons but not on my hubs 
This pic was taken from the home hub but I also have ratings and logos shown on my customs hubs...
Would it be possible to add the "Netflix Style Pause Screen" that is found on Aeon Nox Silvo in the next update?
I install it on an Zidoo z9s with Kodi Leia 18.3 but when i install it kodi crashes between 50-60%. After that I cant open Kodi anymore.
Greetings All

What is the correct file naming format for the thumbnail artwork in view 525? I use Tiny Media Manager for all my library stuff and it names the thumbnails for each tv show for example:

The Boys S01E08-thumb.jpg

Everything is sucked into the library apart from the thumbs which default to my landscape artwork for the show. ie landscape.jpg so you end up with 8 episodes in the view showing 8 landscape images all the same for each episode. 

Thanks as always for your time Smile
(2019-08-01, 22:13)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 17:05)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 08:05)scofield272 Wrote: https://ibb.co/8N3pZfW - looks ok on my side...  

This pic was taken from the home hub but I also have ratings and logos shown on my customs hubs... 

I did a fresh install with just bingie/ dependencies and one addon and it isn't working on the hubs. Can't figure this out for the life of me
(2019-08-01, 10:50)3500 Wrote: the ratings make BINGIE is lagging because of Skin helper and Cherry py
even i use the old one that he recommended, and still the skin having so much lagging and heavy navigation
so i disabled it

Mine isn't slow, I'm using Kodi on a windows desktop. Logos work fine if I go into the addon or on the home hubs just not the rest of hubs
I am trying to reinstall on my navidia shield cause after shield updated my kodi broke and I had to factory reset. Anyways everytime I try to install it says failed to install dependancies so I have no idea how to get this to work anyone have a suggestion or is there a newer version I am using the 1.02 file
Not skin related but i too am having issues after the sheild update. Every time i try to scan for new content i get booted out of Kodi.

Edit*** Just got a TVDB update fixed the problem.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-08-03, 23:39)cscott1 Wrote: Not skin related but i too am having issues after the sheild update. Every time i try to scan for new content i get booted out of Kodi.

Thats why I had to factory reset everytime I loaded up kodi I would get booted out
(2019-08-03, 23:54)Crimsondragon72 Wrote:
(2019-08-03, 23:39)cscott1 Wrote: Not skin related but i too am having issues after the sheild update. Every time i try to scan for new content i get booted out of Kodi.

Thats why I had to factory reset everytime I loaded up kodi I would get booted out 
glad to here you go it fixed. But for me I can't even get bingie to reinstall now keeps telling me failed to install dependancies and two dependancies are not avalible
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26