TVDB on Helix
I am currently still using Helix with The TVDB v. 3.0.7 but if I add any new TV shows there are no IMDB ratings and no Year (Premiere date) showing up. It sometimes add the ratings and date for older TV shows, but not all. I also have this with XEM scraper as well, but main The TVDB. A perfect example would be Teen Wolf. If I refresh the show no rating or year is included. If I use XEM, I get the IMDB ratings and the year, but on Suits I get noting on both. All new TV shows I add to my library do not show any IMDB ratings or the date it first aired.  I am confused, and would appreciate any help.

I have not made any changes or added anything new addons.

Log file: https://pastebin.com/9cW5D2vK

Thanks,

Shedrock
Looks like you used XEM in that log. Can you try again, this time using TheTVDB scraper. Remove the Bodyguard from your library, clean library and then scrape that one show (not the whole library)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry about that. I also had to use Tinypaste because Pastebin says the file is too large. Not sure if that matters.

http://pasted.co/4d09019e
Any ideas on what could be wrong?
Umm, it looks like you used the XEM scraper again in this log... http://pasted.co/4d09019e

xml:
FindMovie: Searching for 'Bodyguard' using XEM scraper (path: '/storage/.kodi/addons/metadata.thexem.de', content: 'tvshows', version: '1.0.7')
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
For that TV series "Bodyguard" I used TheTVDB scraper. I'll double check it.
Have a look at line 2251. It definitely says XEM scraper
My Signature
(2018-08-29, 01:55)Karellen Wrote: Umm, it looks like you used the XEM scraper again in this log... http://pasted.co/4d09019e

xml:
FindMovie: Searching for 'Bodyguard' using XEM scraper (path: '/storage/.kodi/addons/metadata.thexem.de', content: 'tvshows', version: '1.0.7')

Quote:20:03:31 T:139699555534592 DEBUG: FindMovie: Searching for 'Bodyguard' using The TVDB scraper (path: '/storage/.kodi/addons/metadata.tvdb.com', content: 'tvshows', version: '3.0.7')
what line is thatHuh?
My Signature
This is confusing because it says in that same log file XEM and also TheTVDB.
Anyway, for the Year issue, it seems to be a TVDB problem as far as I can see... https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=49130

As for the IMDB issue, I haven't figured that out yet. It might be one for @scudlee.

Have to head off now, but when I get back I will scrape your show and see if I scrape the IMDB rating.
My Signature
Line 4140. I saved that file as a PHP file and then opened it up in Notepad++
No problem, thank you for the assistance.

Shedrock
Oh, right. You have both scrapes in the one log. I looked at the first one which is XEM. The scrape with TVDB is the second one.

There is an option at the bottom of the the paste screen "Line Numbers" which will display the line numbers. I'll be back in a few hours.
My Signature
Didn't notice the line number option. I see it as line # 4138 now.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB on Helix0