Video Source to watch UFC Fights
what would be the best plug in to use for getting UFC fights etc, as well as other sports?

tks in advance
Those would be "plug ins" that are not supported here because that would mean a violation of our policy on piracy.
Have another good read of our forum rules (wiki) again (which you accepted), especially the video piracy section.
You could try this... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213642

Never used it, so I don't know too much about it
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Wie kann ich denn jetzt UHR Filme kostenlos Streamen wie bekomme ich Zugang ?
(2018-08-31, 14:38)Snakepit88 Wrote: Wie kann ich denn jetzt UHR Filme kostenlos Streamen wie bekomme ich Zugang ?
Really...? You are just like a burglar stepping into the Police office and asking which house to break in.

Also, this is an English-only forum.
(2018-08-31, 01:33)qcx2987 Wrote: what would be the best plug in to use for getting UFC fights etc, as well as other sports?

tks in advance
You mean Addons? Well, I would suggest using the *MOD EDIT* addon one of the best or *MOD EDIT*, you can also read the setup guide *MOD EDIT* Hopefully it will help you out.
(2018-10-02, 14:01)graceinc Wrote: You mean Addons? Well, I would suggest ...
One more advertisement like that and your Kodi forum subscription will be terminated indefinitely.
@graceinc - In fact, as you've already been given a final warning, have a 2 week vacation from here...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Source to watch UFC Fights0