Custom Organisation feature
Ok, what i would like to see is a feature that lets you customise how shows and movies are displayed together.

Basically a fancy folder structure mechanic.

because, being obsessive compulsive, i love having my media meticulously sorted out and one of the problems i ran into when i first started adding my files to kodi was that they would show up and i eventually figured out that my folder organisation system was too advance.

for example i had my folder system set up as

Tv Shows -> Action
                  -> Adventure                                   -> Arrow
                  -> Crime                                          -> The Flash
                  -> Comic Book -> Arrowverse      -> Legends of Tomorrow
                                                                           -> Supergirl

->Daredevil
                                                                           ->Jessica Jones
                                                                           ->Luke Cage
                                             -> Marvel Netflix ->Iron Fist
                                                                           ->The Defenders
                                                                           ->The Punisher

and so on and so forth

so as i said what i would like to see is a feature that lets great custom folders that you put your own images on to, that you can click on and it brings up the shows/movies with that folder land dispkay them like it normally would. And Kodi already does something similar to this when you put shows with multiple seasons on to it amd i undrrstand that this created by the scraper, but would it really be that hard to put in a feature that say lets you organise things from the kodi end instead of leaving it up to the stupid tempremental scraper programs?
Perhaps have a look at https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes#Manua...ustom_node and https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Organisation feature0