Flickering since Beta 1
Hi there,

i used the Leia Alphas without any great problems, but after upgrade to
Leia beta 1 and beta 2 all Videos flicker really ugly. System is a Intel
Nuc 6 with Win 10, nothing other has changed on System, afaik.
Reinstall the Alpha fix this problem ... anyone an idea oder a
solution for this?

Regards,

Thomas
A Debug Log which captures the problem is required.

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem.
  4. Upload the log to https://paste.ubuntu.com/ manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The Logs shows nothing interesting, but i delete Kodi complete, reinstall it and did a complete
new configuration and let Kodi create a new mediadatabase - it works now as expectet. If 
i can reproduce it, i will upload my logs to further investigations, at the moment i guess my
config was broken.

thanks,

Thomas
There are other users stating the same thing. I am sure the developers will look at it soon... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335464
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,

i also testet Beta2. No Change to Beta1. The flickering is extreme when I go back to menu during watching a movie or TV and the stream is in the Background. The menu flickering so much, that sometimes I cannot read the text… It makes no difference watching in 50 or 24Hz. 

I also tried to delete the databases and a clean new Installation. No Change...

So I wait for the next Beta. 

Greets Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Not sure if I have the same issue but since Beta 1 I have a flickering in the video itself. It seems to affect bright colors. Rolling back to the Alpha releases and the problem goes away.
Is this the same as you're seeing?
HTPC: NVIDIA GT 1030 with latest drivers, HDMI WASAPI, Windows 10 x64
Receiver: Yamaha RX-A2060
Speakers: Canton Chrono system
OP:  Please try a nightly from 25 Sep or newer.

scott s.
Hi@
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Hi,

tried the yesterday nightly. Working fine. Smooth Motion was the Problem. 

Uwe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flickering since Beta 10