• 9(current)
v18 Lyrebird MOD 0.9.9 (UPDATE: 2019-09-09)
Hope you are doing going well. Hope RL isnt too busy for ya. Any update love incoming?
@Rufoo Hope everything is ok. Checking if there will be an update coming and if you're close to releasing anything? Thanks and hope that you are still planning on continuing the skin.
Is it worth installing the Special test version 0.8.9 or should I continue to wait for the new update? I was hoping to have the 0.9.0 version by now to install that wasn't a test version. Thanks for anyone's opinion.
0.8.9 isn’t that bad. Minor bugs. But it’s toally useable/functioning.
Hopefully 0.9 has more views and bug fixes.

Rufoo is the only person working on this skin. So if he gets bored or backed up in RL the skins progress struggles. Sad

Hopefully he gets a desire back to update the skin. It’s a great great skin with tons of potential
This is true and what @rdyott says is pretty close to being on the money. Admittedly, fault is mine as I anticipated much more free time and the like recently but this never eventuated mostly due my GF having lots of family events and birthdays on and when I did whatever limited time available I wasn't feeling particularly inspired at the time to stare at a Notepad for hours. But to place sole blame there would be dishonest of me, admittedly this year has been one of the best for gaming for me in ages (for perspective, the last game I really relished was 2016's DOOM reboot). Been spoiled with PC getting Yakuza releases which completely absorbed me and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Having all these rich, modern Japanese games has really been great as I thought that era of gaming was dead in the wake of whatever Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed: Portugal was coming out year on year. Plus I got a 4:3 monitor which has been ace for all my classics. Tongue

But enough excuses! Nothing about the project is gone, this isn't going the way of Citris. Despite the gaming binge and life stuff, I've been spending time fixing up all the old views from Mimic, enhancing them, and bringing them in line with the whole Mimic x Cirrus Extended thing.

As an example, here is the 'Fanart' view from Mimic which has seen been touched up, its functionality enhanced with support for multiple areas of the skin and gaming. It has been renamed 'Portfolio'. Look below and compare. I'll be working to get all these goodies out as soon as possible.

Original View: Fanart - Supports Posters, Widescreen Images (fanart / landscape), Logos.
Replacement View: Portfolio - Supports Posters, DVD Cases, Squares, SNES / N64, Widescreen Images (fanart / landscape), Logos, PSP / Switch Slim, Blu-Ray, NDS / 3DS.
Style: Default (stays largely true to the original Fanart view with some minor cosmetic changes and enhanced usefulness).
Style: Big (gives it more of a Cirrus flair, for the sake of brevity I just included the Square and Blu-Ray shots, just to give a taste).
(2019-07-01, 11:43)Rufoo Wrote: This is true and what @rdyott says is pretty close to being on the money. ...

Update your github! Tongue Tongue Tongue

AEL 0.9.8 is near completion, scrapers are coming back and users want a new skin to test the assets Big Grin
(2019-07-01, 18:52)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 11:43)Rufoo Wrote: This is true and what @rdyott says is pretty close to being on the money. ...

Update your github! Tongue Tongue Tongue

AEL 0.9.8 is near completion, scrapers are coming back and users want a new skin to test the assets Big Grin 
Hehe! Alright, brother. I hear you loud and clear. Wink

I'll be in touch shortly through the regular channels.
Not to be a bother, but how's things going with Lyrebird Mod? Any chance you are almost ready to release new update? I've been coming back daily hoping to see it announced. Big Grin
yea me too i come on this forum almost every day just to see the updates on the new Lyrebird Mod doesnt look like we would be seeing this skin no time soon
Yes, almost done. Won't be 0.9 but straight 1.0. I ended up fixing up all sorts of things plus redid the home screens.
(2019-07-22, 00:47)Rufoo Wrote: Yes, almost done. Won't be 0.9 but straight 1.0. I ended up fixing up all sorts of things plus redid the home screens.
This is great news to hear! Will it be within a few weeks or months? Or maybe before? Smile
Weeks, mate. Less than. Smile

There are lots of changes, improvements, and bugfixes.
(2019-07-23, 00:39)Rufoo Wrote: Weeks, mate. Less than. Smile

glad to hear!!!
Glad to hear it!!
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
(2019-07-23, 00:39)Rufoo Wrote: Weeks, mate. Less than. Smile

C.A.N. N.O.T. W.A.I.T.

Will this finally be posted via the offical kodi repo or will it still require a manual install?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lyrebird MOD 0.9.9 (UPDATE: 2019-09-09)2