OS X Setup
Hello i have a MacBook air! MacBook OS High Sierra 10.13.6 and i get the latest kodi to work! I have downloaded Krypton twice and it is not the same as the one you guys show and which is also on my girlfriends MacBook! I am new to all of this and i am having trouble getting it to work properly! Any help would be great!
(2018-10-08, 03:47)Rob S Wrote: I have downloaded Krypton twice and it is not the same as the one you guys show
Do two things...

1. Give us the link to "the one we show"
2. Upload a screenshot of what you have.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19. If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, then use button 14
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
/Users/robsimpson/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 7.36.56 AM.png
/Users/robsimpson/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 7.49.24 AM.png
/Users/robsimpson/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 7.53.15 AM.png
https://kodi.tv/
The last screen shot is what i have on my girlfriends laptop! So not sure what im doing wrong!
She is running OS X El Capitan on her MacBook!
@"Rob S'

We cannot see your images as you have not uploaded them correctly. We cannot access your Desktop to view images.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setup0