(USER)BOT for kodi - a special addon or script based program to simulate kodi a user
Is there such a thing or someone already had the idea?

It would be really great if there was something that an AI or script could navigate through KODI (and skins) as well. 
For presentations, for example. Or benchmarks. Or a REFA Metod TMU (Time Measurement Unit) Analysis for skin performance checks. 
Or when skinning one must also very often stop and close kodi and one navigates again and again to the same place to recognize differences. 
I just do not always want to repeat certain navigational tasks over and over again generically.

Any feedback?
Sounds great for dealing with a divorce and stuff.
My post was meant seriously and formulated constructively with neutral language.

I also took a while to internalize the user manners and rules in kodi wiki.
I'm sure you'll be able to do it same someday.
Thanks
This section is more for core feature requests, whereas this one sounds like it would be more an external tool that's either completely outside Kodi (simulating GUI inputs) or run as an add-on passing commands to Kodi?

It's also a little on the niche side, more as a developer tool than something general users would have any interest in? That's not to say developers may not find it useful, but it probably wouldn't be something the core dev's would take time over.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-11-21, 00:27)HeresJohnny Wrote: Sounds great for dealing with a divorce and stuff.

...and yes, i am divorced!

"I hope one day, you choke on all the shit you talk."  Nod
Looking at my statement today I have no clue what went through my head when I wrote it. It was probably more your avatar than your request. Forgive my dissociative humor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(USER)BOT for kodi - a special addon or script based program to simulate kodi a user0