Android White screen on video prime video add on
Hi to everybody, i am New in this forum. First of all i apologise for my bad English. I have Android tv box mx9 pro and i installed official kodi 17.6 on it. I did Basic configiration (Italian language) and my intention was to see prime video through kodi because the prime video app didn't reproduce any video (Just one Second and Then it closed going back to the main screen of the tv serie).
So i installed the sandmann79 repository and installed prime video add on. I followed all instructions úntil sign in whit my Amazon account. I tried to open a casual video and kodi crashed so i Read to clean the cache and i did it.
I tried back to open a video (it was a tv serie but this i is not important) and it appeared The percentual circle to charging video (i think his Name is buffering).
Once to 100% it start The video but The problem is that instead of the video i have White screen. The strange thing is that i have all commands (time bar, i of information, settings) but it doesn't reproduce the video and it keep on White screen. At this Point i ask your help! I don't know if is an add on's problem or video problem or incompatibility with my mx9 pro so that i didn't even know if i had to post it here or add on supporto and i apologise if this is not the right session. I hope to get your help to solve the problem. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
White screen on video prime video add on0