Bug Crash after display switch
Now Kodi v18 is in RC state i would like to report a constant crash which happens since V18 beta. I use a Denon Receiver X7200WA with two monitor out together with a TV and Beamer connected over HDMI and an analog (VGA) 2nd HTPC case 4,3" display to my nvidia GTX1050TI over displayport 1.4 with an Rankie DisplayPort (DP) to VGA adapter.
Kodi crash when getting back from sleep after standby or when i want to switch from my TV to Beamer and vice versa. I notice that in the time from switching or come back from sleep the Windows desktop move for less than some seconds to the case display (but not in fullscreen, only in window). After the TV or Beamer have the desktop back Kodi crashes and looks like the picture below. The crash is reproducible when using windows hotkey "win tab + p" and select only pc-screen or only second screen and vice versa.
I tried in settings to use fullscreen or not, disable other displays but nothing works.

debug.log

HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
I'm seeing a similar issue when switching back and forth between my kodi windows box and my mac laptop using microsoft remote desktop.  Had no issues when using Kodi 17.6, but when I switched to 18 the problem began.  Your screenshot looks exactly like what is happening with my setup as well.
I opened a Git issue ticket #14843.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
I have the exact same problem except when exiting an external player like MPC-BE after either 4K iso or 3D iso. I have tried multiple drivers, multiple skins, all sorts of adjustments to refresh and blanking times etc. The only thing that varies is the size of the painted interface once it's reduced to a postage stamp.
I have this issue also when switching from tv to beamer even when vga display is not connected.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash after display switch0