Multi thumb in actor tag.
Hi, i have two questions  :

Question 1 : In nfo files, can we have more than one <thumb></thumb> in tag actor to have a poster and a fanart?

Example :
<movie>
………..
<actor>
……..
<thumb aspect="poster">……</thumb>
<thumb aspect="fanart">…….</thumb>
</actor>
………..
</movie>

Question 2 : how can i have information here (red square) without extended info or addon but with nfo files or txt files?Image
@Raziel

(2018-11-12, 01:21)Raziel Wrote: Question 1 : In nfo files, can we have more than one <thumb></thumb> in tag actor to have a poster and a fanart?
Currently No. But it is a decent feature request. Maybe it is something @rmrector can advise more on.

(2018-11-12, 01:21)Raziel Wrote: Question 2 : how can i have information here (red square) without extended info or addon but with nfo files or txt files?
Skinning. You need to design the page to accept and display whatever info you want. What did you want to show there?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks, A text field (biography or filmography) with a slide, if i can, from nfo file in tag <biography>. Which page should I design for question 2?
(2018-11-12, 09:32)Raziel Wrote: Thanks, A text field (biography or filmography) with a slide, if i can, from nfo file in tag <biography>. Which page should I design for question 2?
No, not as simple as that. We don't store biography in the database, so it won't be displayed on the page without the add-on. Kodi core needs to be modified to allow you to do this without the add-on, then the scrapers need to be updated to scrape actor biography. Submit a Feature Request if you like.

Filmography should be possible as it is in the database. I can move this thread to the Estuary forum so the skinners might help. You can start off with the skinning manual... https://kodi.wiki/view/Skin_development
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi thumb in actor tag.0