Kodi Terms Violators
Kodi/XBMC was the greatest thing to happen to open source media players since I began using it close to 10 years ago. I will be listing all violators caught trying to sell it with intentions of piracy on this page:

@Karellen- Thanks for the images. The Mods can still see images, but not general public and members.
Free advertising?
It's a bit of a double-edged sword, initially... But as stated, the image(s) in posts are still available to Kodi moderators.
The main reason I bring this issues to light is due to the fact that Kodi is under fire because of "companies" that form after users are reported. Violators go under fake names on Facebook to protect anonymity 

*MOD EDIT*
Thanks for the image(s). Kodi moderators can still see images, but not the general public and members.
Didnt see the replies. Sorry. No this is not free advertising and I would prefer if all the images I provide are seen only by mods for that very reason.

I will continue to provide people's info as such so that we can hopefully get as many of these people off of this secondary income as possible. 

Users like myself cannot see Kodi go, and Facebook does not do enough when I report them. I urge any member who cares about this community to do their part.
Moderators:

If you do not wish me to post images for whatever reason, please let me know what other ways we may file reports. Thanks!

@Karellen- Thanks for the images. The Mods can still see images, but not general public and members.

First digits 916. Last 24

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Terms Violators0