Req Battery draining fast
Sad 
I need help because i am having a problem with Kodi v17.6 this problem started 2 days ago on windows 10 i've been using the app for almost a year and no problem what so ever but this time as soon as i open it the battery starts draining fast the indicator says that i have 1h30mns after i opened kodi it straightly became 46mns i have been trying to find whats causing the problem for 2 days even updated every driver and the pc seemed to work properly but when i accidentally clicked on kodi the problem happened again so please i need a fix ASAP cuz i use kodi everyday and its the most used app on my pc i cant live without it
I assume you're on a laptop, hava you tried uninstalling Kodi and installing a clean copy from kodi.tv? If that doesn't work then something else on your laptop is using more battery. Probably something that recently updated.
(2018-11-15, 00:26)Sam22 Wrote: i have 1h30mns after i opened kodi it straightly became 46mns
Yes, Kodi is a powerful application, but it's not that powerful.
You possibly have installed 3rd party add-ons that have additional functionality which have nothing to do with Kodi and watching a video itself.

Provide us with a debug log (wiki) and we might see an indicator of what is happening.
I dont know how to find a debug log and i cant uninstal kodi im afraid of losing all the data in it and also its a version from microsoft store
(2018-11-15, 13:16)Sam22 Wrote: I dont know how to find a debug log and i cant uninstal kodi im afraid of losing all the data in it and also its a version from microsoft store
 Click the link in Klojum's post.  It explains how to set up kodi and how to upload the required debug log.  Alternatively, click here and follow the instructions.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Battery draining fast0