ITV plug in
Using latest Littlemix plug in.
Catch up brilliant.
Live tv won’t work.
I’m sure this will have been covered on here previously but I can’t find a link.
The thread you're looking for is here.

That said I'm not sure that fully relates to the version you're referring to (although there are links to it in the thread), so you may be better directly raising the issue on Github (here).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Nice! Didn't realize the ITV Add-on had come back after the takedown requests. Great news!
Thank you.
I’ve asked on Github
Cheers
BR
That github has had no activity in months. It's unlikely littlewiz is the dev.
Anyway, had a similar issue with the same addon, and the solution for me was to uninstall it and all associated data, and reinstall it. (If you have other repos listing itv, you might want to delete those too.)
Everything should work after that.
Reinstall didn't work for me.

Hopefully someone from here will make a new ITV addon in Kodi repo.
Reinstall? Did you fully uninstall the addon and related files? (I'm almost certain krypton does this, leia definitely does. If not you may need to delete the folder in user_data) and install from the little w** repo (not giving full name just in case) again

Hopefully someone will. The current one is hosted by a, if not outright banned repo it certainly skirts close to it with it's associations to a rather horrendous website.
Thanks.
Reinstall didn’t work.
As I can watch catch up but not live tv,I’ve installed tvcatchup which solves the problem.
The newer issue I have is that the Channel 5 my 5 app won’t work at all on the Android box,just goes to a split screen across maybe 20% of the screen area.
Any workarounds for that ?
That is beyond the remit of this site, I'm afraid.  The issue could be with your device or their app. What version of android are you running and on what device? Custom roms  in the android box world are rather problematic.
Sorry. (Would love to know of a solution too, actually would love an addon for kodi to work with Channel 5 as their own app is, well let's be diplomatic here, somewhat annoying.)
If it's just for live tv there are at least 2 tvcatchup addons that work for channel 5 - one of them in the official repo.
IIRC tvcatchup isn't geolocked (if that makes a difference).
edit: should read the whole thread first.
Android box T8SE Nougat,version 7.1.2. Android security patch level 1 August 2017,is all I can find.
All I’m trying to do is access Neighbours for my wife !!!
No,live tv not a problem,I have the catchup add on but rarely use it.
It’s catching up on old programmes I’m after
Looks like the Kodi ITV add on has finally died.
It was excellent and it’s a great shame no one will take it on.
I would but I don’t have the skill set
For anyone interested in this thread,I’ve finally made it work again,by reinstalling and an improved vpn.
Still only catch up but that’s all I wanted
I have it working on a Sony Android TV via SPMC.
It does not work on my NUC running Ubuntu 16.04 and Kodi 17.6.
Perhaps I need to reinstall it and try again as suggested.
www iplayer works on both

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ITV plug in0