• 117(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-03, 13:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 13:04)Skyla Wrote: Hello, First I would like to say I absolutely LOVE your version of this skin. Thank you so much for all the work and effort you put into this @beatmasterrs.  I'm finally ready to use this skin on Kodi Matrix. But I got a problem. I always use Symbols/Icon view with extended information on for my Movies & Series and I like to see numeric ratings and it always worked fine on Kodi Leia with this skin, however, on Kodi Matrix I now can't seem to get numeric ratings with this type of view and I do it selected in settings. It just keeps showing star ratings. Could you please take a look at it to see if this is a bug? Or let me know if I am doing something wrong?

Just to make sure I chose the right view. do you mean this one?

(2021-03-03, 13:04)Skyla Wrote: Also, Is it maybe possible to add the option to see what time a selected movie will end (running time)? This feature used to be in the older version of Arctric Zephyr 2.

Where exactly should the end time be displayed? Do you have any idea? Smile

Yes! That's the one I mean. So weird, I see you have numeric ratings on that. But I tried every setting there is and mine keep stuck on star ratings. But it seems to be that I do something wrong so I will try to figure it out. Angel

About the end time displaying, I remember in Arctic Zephyr 2 it was located next to the running time so behind the 133 Min information there was an | with Ends 14:20,  for example. Maybe you can give it a thought to include that option as well in the skin.
(2021-03-03, 11:11)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello. Question: Is it possible to use smaller landscape pictures? Just as small as you use in the Netflix View mode.
Or an option to make landscape smaller? That would be nice.

I use Fanart as a widget aspect (in my case Landscape) and it would be nice to make them smaller

I'm using the Vertical Multi-Widgets Netflix style BTW.
(2021-03-03, 13:43)Skyla Wrote: Yes! That's the one I mean. So weird, I see you have numeric ratings on that. But I tried every setting there is and mine keep stuck on star ratings. But it seems to be that I do something wrong so I will try to figure it out. Angel

Please hav a look at this:

watch gallery

(2021-03-03, 13:43)Skyla Wrote: About the end time displaying, I remember in Arctic Zephyr 2 it was located next to the running time so behind the 133 Min information there was an | with Ends 14:20,  for example. Maybe you can give it a thought to include that option as well in the skin.

Sounds good. i will see, what i can do Smile
(2021-03-03, 13:40)Vanguard88 Wrote: Sleep timer not working with this skin?

Please describe exactly, what is not working and how I can reproduce it. Smile
(2021-03-03, 14:08)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 13:43)Skyla Wrote: Yes! That's the one I mean. So weird, I see you have numeric ratings on that. But I tried every setting there is and mine keep stuck on star ratings. But it seems to be that I do something wrong so I will try to figure it out. Angel

Please hav a look at this:

watch gallery

(2021-03-03, 13:43)Skyla Wrote: About the end time displaying, I remember in Arctic Zephyr 2 it was located next to the running time so behind the 133 Min information there was an | with Ends 14:20,  for example. Maybe you can give it a thought to include that option as well in the skin.

Sounds good. i will see, what i can do Smile

Yeah! That worked. I'm so happy. Thank a lot! and also thanks for wanting to consider to add the end time option. Very excited. Blush Laugh
I’d love an end time on the Flix-bigIcons and Big wide view, too, if possible.

Also, is there a possibility to brighten the artwork on the homescreen widget a little more. When I open the Flix-bigicons view I noticed that background is definitely brighter Smile
(2021-03-03, 15:04)mark_dj Wrote: I’d love an end time on the Flix-bigIcons and Big wide view, too, if possible.

Also, is there a possibility to brighten the artwork on the homescreen widget a little more. When I open the Flix-bigicons view I noticed that background is definitely brighter Smile

Can you provide screenshots please? I cant see a difference. Or do you mean the widget-items itself? Smile
(2021-03-03, 01:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 00:28)gotslack Wrote:  

Thanks a lot! With that, i could easy reproduce the behaviour. Could someone please test the version from this branch?

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

That fixed it for me in TMDBHelper and other addons which I won't mention. Thank you for the fast turn around on the fix!
I have one more question. I now have the numeric rating appearing (yeah!) but I notice that with Series it shows behind the rating an satellite icon and info about the title of the last aired episode and date a serie ended. Is there an option to turn this off in settings somewhere? or to select to get the same kind of information that are also available for movies, instead of this last aired episode information? Thanks!

(2021-03-03, 15:46)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 15:04)mark_dj Wrote: I’d love an end time on the Flix-bigIcons and Big wide view, too, if possible.

Can you provide screenshots please? I cant see a difference. Or do you mean the widget-items itself? Smile

Sure, here it is. Hope it’s noticeable Smile

https://ibb.co/Hhn1J7V
https://ibb.co/9nP94Lm
(2021-03-03, 16:35)mark_dj Wrote:

Ah you mean the fanart in the upper right Smile I will see what i can do Smile
(2021-03-03, 14:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:

The  sleep timer in the power menu.

When I press Enter on it, the power menu dissappears.

If I use Estuary  it works normally.
(2021-03-03, 16:57)Vanguard88 Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 14:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:

The  sleep timer in the power menu.

When I press Enter on it, the power menu dissappears.

If I use Estuary  it works normally.

Please reset the powermenu to skin-defaults first, then i should work Smile

watch gallery
(2021-03-03, 16:35)mark_dj Wrote:

Could you please download and the version from this branch here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

Please let me know, if thera are any issues, also with non blur fanart Smile
(2021-03-03, 11:13)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 04:47)Majin01 Wrote: The dialog box is TMDBH's play function. with other addons such as Youtube, Netflix, or 3rd party addons it will just attempt to play again normally as if the widget was clicked even though it wasn't.

I know that and have already noticed it in a log.
gotslack Wrote:I have used other addons, and tried various Home Styles (featured, Mutli-Widget, etc) and different Thumbnail types on the widget, doesn't matter, it happens on all of them, not just TMDBHelper.

For me, this only happens, when tmdb-helper content is set. If i have set up content from other video addons like youtube, it doesn't. 

With TMDBHelper content, if I want to play a video, I have to select the player (dialog box appears). If I have Youtube content and I want to start it, I don't have to select a player (dialog box doesn't appear).
Does this only happen when the TMDB-helper dialog box appears on the 1st play and I have to select a player? Or asked another way, does this only happen if I have to select a player for the video to start?

Please test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip
Testing now Ill get back to you
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11