• 125(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-08, 13:33)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 13:20)VelimirSaban Wrote: Great skin! 
One question: how can I get IMDB ratings to show? I only can see option for RT and MetaCritic. 
Thank you

There is currently no extra IMDB rating. Basically, the question is whether this makes sense, especially because there is the star rating, which can also be filled by scrapers with the IMDB rating.

Oh. I see. I'll edit the option in scraper to show IMDB first. Thanks. It would be nice to see a little IMDb logo/icon, though
(2021-03-08, 10:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 10:34)snyft Wrote: Gorgeous skin and thanks for your great work!
Small thing I noticed, the twitch icon seems out of place(larger) when next to other icons.

Could you please provide a screenshot? So I can take a look at it Smile
Sure, here you go: Image
(2021-03-08, 14:52)snyft Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 10:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 10:34)snyft Wrote: Gorgeous skin and thanks for your great work!
Small thing I noticed, the twitch icon seems out of place(larger) when next to other icons.

Could you please provide a screenshot? So I can take a look at it Smile
Sure, here you go: 

Please test this version:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
@ronie is it possible, to move this thread to the "WIP skins" forum? I think, there is a better place, then in the archive, when there will be no more Artic: Zephyr forum Smile
Beastmaster,

In the preference i have selected "play trailer in window mode".  however, right before the trailer starts the screen switches to full screen and then the trailer starts playing in window.  anyway you can have it so the screen just stays inside the trailer window.
(2021-03-08, 18:40)terpsarlington Wrote: Beastmaster,

In the preference i have selected "play trailer in window mode".  however, right before the trailer starts the screen switches to full screen and then the trailer starts playing in window.  anyway you can have it so the screen just stays inside the trailer window.

What do you mean with "the screen switches to full screen"?
(2021-03-08, 19:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:

for about five seconds the entire screen goes blank with a spinning circle and words "please wait".  Then it goes back to the information screen with poster and the trailer plays inside the window.
(2021-03-08, 16:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 14:52)snyft Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 10:51)beatmasterrs Wrote: Could you please provide a screenshot? So I can take a look at it Smile
Sure, here you go: 

Please test this version:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Thanks for the fast fix! Looks great!
(2021-03-08, 13:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 13:10)HoleyBoley Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 15:45)HoleyBoley Wrote: Awesome! Thanks again for all your hard work. I hope I'm understanding you correctly here, but might it be possible to replace the current darkening/blurring overlay with a transparent image that contains only low-opacity 100% black (ie. 0 out of 0-255) colors? It seems that with the current overlay, parts of the image consist of low-opacity grey tints, which seems to be what's causing the overal effect with low-res haze, as well as the issues with OLED panels (as OLEDs do not handle certain dark-greys well).

It would seem that if the right overlay is used, the desired effect could still be achieved, without the downsides. But as said, I might be understanding you wrong.

Edit:

The above would solve all issues for me, but perhaps to address the other posts I quoted, several overlays could be included with different opacity percentages, selectable from settings, so that users could e.g. switch between several levels of blur and darkening.

Edit 2:

Otherwise, in case I read your posts wrong, hiding the overlay when a fallback background image is shown might also work, but might be a less elegant solution.

@beatmasterrs did I answer your question here? Is there anything I might be able to do to assist with this?

I first have to think about how to solve this most elegantly. If you have a GitHub account, you could open an issue so that nothing gets forgotten. That would help, because I am busy with other things right now Smile

Sure I can do that Smile

If it would ever become a matter of simply recreating the right image file let me know because I might be able to help
(2021-03-08, 20:34)HoleyBoley Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 13:29)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 13:10)HoleyBoley Wrote: @beatmasterrs did I answer your question here? Is there anything I might be able to do to assist with this?

I first have to think about how to solve this most elegantly. If you have a GitHub account, you could open an issue so that nothing gets forgotten. That would help, because I am busy with other things right now Smile

Sure I can do that Smile

If it would ever become a matter of simply recreating the right image file let me know because I might be able to help

The image file "common\bg.jpg" is located in "skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\media\textures.xbt". You have to use a Texture Tool to unzip the textures.xbt file. In skin-code its located here: Includes.xml#L604
Thx Smile
(2021-03-08, 20:09)terpsarlington Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 19:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:

for about five seconds the entire screen goes blank with a spinning circle and words "please wait".  Then it goes back to the information screen with poster and the trailer plays inside the window.

You are right. The right and left side slides out, when the busy dialog is shown. I'm trying to implement this, but I can't promise anything Smile
Why in skin archive?
petty request Smile
Is there a way to make the watch status of an item percentage and not "half circle"?
so if I watched 70% of an episode I will see that number in the library item.
(2021-03-09, 14:59)mamachan Wrote: Why in skin archive?

Read this post please Smile I've already asked @ronie to move this thread to the WIP Skins forum Smile
(2021-03-09, 15:12)orenmi Wrote: petty request Smile
Is there a way to make the watch status of an item percentage and not "half circle"?
so if I watched 70% of an episode I will see that number in the library item.

I do not think that this is possible, because that would be too many changes due to the fact, that the indicators use symbols from a symbol font. Smile
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11