• 174(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
To keep the clean look, I would like to make an adjustment. The distance to the posters should stay about the same, no matter if a ClearLogo is displayed or the title is displayed by text. Therefore, if a ClearLogo is present, the plot is reduced by one line. This looks as the follows:

The question is, if the ClearLogo is big enough? Or should it be bigger, and for it the plot reduced by one more line?

Honestly, I would like to make a clear logo a little more on the home screen and in the widget itself ..) But I really really like the new addition of this function as a clearlogo on the home screen)
That he would attract more attention to himself =) Well, not even in the center, but as in the text in the same place, it looks very, very good)
(2021-05-16, 09:32)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 05:10)hasharock Wrote: This addon is absolutely brilliant under Kodi 19! I appreciate your work! I only have one problem with it, however. For some reason, the studio icons do not work when I go to check the movies. I have installed and enabled them but they do not display! 

I would appreciate it if you could help out! 

Smile

Could you please provide a screenshot of where you expect a studio icon/s? Then i can help

https://imgur.com/a/aG2MXXG

Sorry that it is a photo! Previously @Karellen told me that it had to be scraped in! However, I don't use Trakt that much, and thought that it would work with TheMovieDB's popular tab. Is there anyway to scrape in like this?
Excuse me, but will you ignore me?)
(2021-05-16, 17:42)jokero009 Wrote: Excuse me, but will you ignore me?)

If you mean me, no, why should I? I do not yet have an answer to some questions and/or suggestions.

If I have forgotten anything, you had requested, please let me know Smile
(2021-05-16, 13:56)beatmasterrs Wrote: To keep the clean look, I would like to make an adjustment. The distance to the posters should stay about the same, no matter if a ClearLogo is displayed or the title is displayed by text. Therefore, if a ClearLogo is present, the plot is reduced by one line. This looks as the follows:

The question is, if the ClearLogo is big enough? Or should it be bigger, and for it the plot reduced by one more line?

I found the first variant better. small logo and 4 lines
No requests at all ..) I really like everything and I haven’t used any other skin yet Smile I really like this skin!) The only thing .. For some reason the ratings do not work for me, like a person in the past comment (I download all films via torrent and for some reason are not displayed in any way .. Shows only stars and MPAA rating
(2021-05-16, 18:27)jokero009 Wrote: No requests at all ..) I really like everything and I haven’t used any other skin yet Smile I really like this skin!) The only thing .. For some reason the ratings do not work for me, like a person in the past comment (I download all films via torrent and for some reason are not displayed in any way .. Shows only stars and MPAA rating

Where does the content come from? Screenshots might also be helpful Smile Does this work in other skins?
(2021-05-15, 21:14)jokero009 Wrote: Hello!) I am still enjoying! And I do not use any other yet) I really like to use it =) I wanted to know about such a thing as Fanart .. That is, I wanted to know if it is possible to make it so that fullsize fanart would work in a day theme, since it looks very very very much in a day theme impressively for me personally! And at night I like it when it is full screen but not full size. That is, like this) I would like to know if it is possible to make, like autocolors, such a function as turning off fullsize in the evening and turning on fullsize during the day? I understand that it's not so hard to go into the settings and switch blur and fullsize, but I just wanted to know if this is possible ..

I've been thinking about how to do that. Either one would need an addon, which triggers theme dependent a setting. Or that would have to be solved in the skin side, but for that the effort would be too high...
Wink 
Blush
I'm already used to switching it as needed) But I also thought that this is probably not so easy to do, but if it switched itself depending on the topic, it would be some kind of magic)
Zona is not an addition to the kodi, if anything, but a separate application in the form of a torrent tracker .. This does not break the rules, does it? But I would like to show all available ratings, but for some reason it does not show
Does the link to screenshots work?
Is that library scraped content? Does this also happen on other skins?
Sorry, I fell asleep yesterday and didn't read the last message) On other skins, the ratings work for some reason .. When I used another skin before and checked in skins like Arcyc Horizon, swan, auramod, bingie mode and everything works. I don’t know, maybe the rating system could be changed? That is, the sources of ratings, I just do not really understand this, but in other skins ratings come from metadatautils and also from the metadata editor add-on after updating the ratings
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11