iTunes over DLNA
Im attaching to my mac kodi server with DLNA. Im running Kodi 17.6 and my Mac on OS Mojave, but I had the same problem with the previous OS also. I have added my iTunes music folder to KODI. On my Mac, and iPhone all my albums tracklisting are correct. But, When I view & play my CDs on KODI via DLNA all the album track listings are alphabetical. The track number is ignored.
Is there something i can do to fix this?
Marry Christmas to all.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Music_navigation
Thank you for the link but it doesnt really help me.

I have added my iTunes music into KODI. I can see & play the music on my mac through KODI, all track numbers are correct in the albums. But the problem is when i view the library on my HIFI which is connected to the Kodi's UPnP server. All tracks loose their track number and the tracks are listed A-Z.

Have i missed something? can i get track numbers through the UPnP server?
You describe a sorting issue. Sorting methods in Kodi are described in the link I posted above.
You are viewing your music library on your AVR through a network Kodi link, yes? If so, I am thinking it's more of an issue with your AVR than Kodi.
I suggest that you try v18, some odd playlist sorting behaviour using uPNP has been fixed and may include what you are experiencing
Wink 
(2018-12-27, 11:20)DaveBlake Wrote: I suggest that you try v18, some odd playlist sorting behaviour using uPNP has been fixed and may include what you are experiencing

That fixed it, Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iTunes over DLNA0