I want see subtitles when playback paused
I need to read the subtitles but playback  progress bar displayed over subtitles, advise me please a some solution

Move the subtitle position.
And in case you don't know where to find where to change the subtitle position, please see: https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/D...alibration

Those expain the Kodi settings shown with Estuary. As I can't guess which Skin you are using, feel free to switch to Estuary, change the setting, and then switch back to the skin you are currently using.
That is not a solution. Solution what I imagine is the timer to hide UI like on YouTube or other popular media player
The subtitle position should be automagically moved up, so subtitles are properly legible.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
(2019-01-13, 00:08)megido Wrote: That is not a solution. Solution what I imagine is the timer to hide UI like on YouTube or other popular media player
Depends on the skin you're using I guess but fTV hides the pause info after 5 seconds.
(2019-01-13, 00:47)Hitcher Wrote:
(2019-01-13, 00:08)megido Wrote: That is not a solution. Solution what I imagine is the timer to hide UI like on YouTube or other popular media player
Depends on the skin you're using I guess but fTV hides the pause info after 5 seconds. 
but have lack of informative, do you know any other skins what hide interface but display all submenu items in one time?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want see subtitles when playback paused00