• 6(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
Manfeed: I have a couple of suggestions for the next version of the skln:

1. Main Menu.  You need to look at the spacing between each menu item.  At the moment if you have a menu item with a long name (more than 9-10 characters depending on font & font size used) then when it is the focused item it overlaps the next item.
2. Sub Menu wrap around: I think you need to have an option for a fixed list rather than wrap around, possibly a fixed list which bounces from the end back to beginning.  If you have a sub menu consisting of 2 items for example (say Movies & TV) you get those same items repeated in the sub menu.  Hopefully that is not a hard fix
3. Very minor point but when selecting backgrounds your dialog screen only gives 2 options C drive (presumably more if you have more drives) and home.  And the home option did not, as I would have preferred default to "special:".  At the very least you need a "special:" option although what would be really nice is if you could pick anything in sources.xml.  Not sure if that is a skin issue or a Kodi issue though.
Test post

Ok.... Anyone remind me how to post up images?
If the image is on your computer, then use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-06, 07:06)Karellen Wrote: If the image is on your computer, then use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
 Ah, I didn't even think to click on that one, I just tried the image. Thank you. They are locally stored so I'll give it a go Smile
The skin source in github (see first post) has been updated with some changes and fixes:

- You can select in settings your own playlist (*.m3u file) to play while in the main menu (this way the change will remain when updating the skin).
- The widgets now are hidden by default and they must be activated hitting arrow up. You can also select to be always shown in settings.
- Fixes in main menu and submenu.
- Bug fixes.

If everything works ok I'll be submitting the new version to the official repo in some days.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi,

The widgets don’t show for me when pressing up arrow key. They will however show if I move the mouse cursor upward.

Also animated posters don’t automatically appear for me. I have this skin setting turned on. I can manually assign them, but I was thinking that having this setting on would do that automatically.

Thx
(2019-03-07, 23:30)manfeed Wrote: The skin source in github (see first post) has been updated with some changes and fixes:

- You can select in settings your own playlist (*.m3u file) to play while in the main menu (this way the change will remain when updating the skin).
- The widgets now are hidden by default and they must be activated hitting arrow up. You can also select to be always shown in settings.
- Fixes in main menu and submenu.
- Bug fixes.

If everything works ok I'll be submitting the new version to the official repo in some days.
Thank you ever so much Smile

Having an absolute blast with your skin, it's just heavenly.. Dug out my tv soundtracks and digging out my movie soundtracks too <3
(2019-03-08, 02:42)leejk Wrote: Hi,

The widgets don’t show for me when pressing up arrow key. They will however show if I move the mouse cursor upward.

Also animated posters don’t automatically appear for me. I have this skin setting turned on. I can manually assign them, but I was thinking that having this setting on would do that automatically.

Thx
@leejk 

Thanks, I could reproduce your issue with the widgets and it's already fixed in github.

About animated posters: The skin show/no show what you already have in your artwork database, it's the user task to provide that artwork.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
any chance to get this for 17.6
Hi manfeed !

First of all a big thank you for your amazing work on this ! I was searchin for a madnox alternative because it was implying too much config and I think your skin is awesome and very easy to set up !

Some ideas / suggestions though :

- I noticed the skin max extrafanarts rolling is up to 10. Would it be possible to increase it as much as you can ? I have a lot of these for some movies and artwork beef limit is at 20.

- In the TV Show  section :
* It would be great if you could add some options to display clearart and/or clearlogo instead of the title in some views,
* Also can you get rid of the 9 white dots for labels who stand for nothing at tv show level and season level (3D list view)
* A landscape view at episode level like the one in madnox would be terrific

- In the movie section :
* It seems that the fanart view is streching the original fanarts
*A showcase view with a display of 4 extrathumbs (still missing some aspects of madnox hehe) would be the bomb !

Those are just some ideas and suggestions, keep up the great work Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Hola estoy en kodi 18 y no consigo configurar las canciones de fondo. podria guiarme un poco por favor... excelente trabajo... GRACIAS

Hi, I'm in kodi 18 and I can not configure the background songs. Could you guide me a little please ... excellent work ... THANK YOU
(2019-03-09, 05:09)Lockos Wrote: ... can you get rid of the 9 white dots for labels who stand for nothing at tv show level and season level (3D list view)

... It seems that the fanart view is streching the original fanarts
Thanks, you were right, I just got rid of those dots...  

Since fanart3D view is tilted, fanarts must be stretched a bit (but with aspectratio kept) so as to fill the screen; however I have fixed the view so that the stretching be as small as possible
@hueverin 

Thanks! In the version available through the official repo you can't change songs yet. In the next version that will be available soon you'll be able to create your own playlist to replace the default.
Maybe I do not express myself well, I was referring particularly to the songs of the movie soundtracks ...
Hi,

Is it possible to have a TV Show widget that would list the next unplayed episodes for each TV Show? The In Progress one lists episodes already played instead of the next episodes. That doesn’t seem useful to me, as that is what the Random Episodes widget does.

Also, a small thing. When you have artwork assigned to each main menu, sometimes the default skin background is visible for a second. It might be better if the skin recognized when artwork backgrounds are assigned to just default to solid black as a start point to be visible until the artwork background is visible. It may just be a caching thing too, not sure.

Thx
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7