• 11(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
Hi,

I think there might be an issue with notifications. For example, when addons are updated the notifications normally shown that say the addon was updated, appear for maybe 250ms.

thx
(2019-04-13, 01:06)manfeed Wrote: @Jeffers24 

I have added new conditions to stop the music while in home menu, hopefully that will fix your issue with radio streams, it'll be included in the next version.

About the issues with your "wizards/builds" I don't know what you mean... nothing related to the official Aeon Tajo that's for sure... so next time you'd better change to Estuary, update/change whatever it is and after that go back to Aeon Tajo and see what happens...
@manfeed 

Thanks for looking into the radio station issue, I'll give it a retest after the next version is released.

Regards my wizard I'll give that a retest on the new release in case it fixes that issue as well. If it doesn't I'll supply better information and some pics following testing it on new version.

I like the Main Menu Music feature, have it turned off at the minute, will switch back on after new release.

Great skin thanks for all your work!
New version 1.6.0 available through the official repo. See first post to know about the changes... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2804250
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-16, 10:05)manfeed Wrote: New version 1.6.0 available through the official repo. See first post to know about the changes... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2804250

@manfeed 

Just updated to 1.6.0, was on 1.3.9, did I miss some updates?
@manfeed 

Switched Main Menu Music back on, all my backgrounds replaced with this:-

Also Radio submenu items don't play, stops Main Menu Music, displays background, then goes back to playing Main Menu Music

@Jeffers24 

I respect your decision to alter the skin/install wizards/builds/whatever you do, but please don't ask for solutions to the problems you create on your side... the image and colors that you show have nothing to do with the original Aeon Tajo, so next time you have any problem please make sure you are using the ORIGINAL Aeon Tajo without modifications. Thanks.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-16, 10:27)manfeed Wrote: @Jeffers24 

I respect your decision to alter the skin/install wizards/builds/whatever you do, but please don't ask for solutions to the problems you create on your side... the image and colors that you show have nothing to do with the original Aeon Tajo, so next time you have any problem please make sure you are using the ORIGINAL Aeon Tajo without modifications. Thanks.
@manfeed 

Not sure what generated your comment.

I have not modified your skin, only used skin and kodi configuration options.

As in one of my previous posts I state I would not modify skin as modification would be overwritten on next skin update.
Awesome work @manfeed looks amazing.

Do you know if it's possible to have the animated lyrics display on main menu when song is playing as your browsing through the skin?

Cheers
(2019-04-16, 10:32)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 10:27)manfeed Wrote: @Jeffers24 

@manfeed 

Not sure what generated your comment.

I have not modified your skin, only used skin and kodi configuration options.

As in one of my previous posts I state I would not modify skin as modification would be overwritten on next skin update. 
@manfeed 

With Main Menu Music playing non of my two radio sub menu shortcuts will play, now they do not play when selected from the Favourites menu.

My log is here https://paste.kodi.tv/pucawujovi
(2019-04-12, 08:07)Jeffers24 Wrote: [...] Main Menu Music playing also caused an issue when my wizard notified me that I had issued a new build, this is in a pop up window after loading Kodi and on Main Menu with Main Menu Music playing.
Select install new build and whilst wizard is deleting old and installing new build Main Menu Music is playing, gives errors [...]

You are the one that spoke about wizards and builds...

The background that you show in your image is not part of Aeon Tajo but you ask me why the update has changed to it...

The colors of the menu options are not the original ones, something on your side must have changed them...
(2019-04-16, 10:49)the_bo Wrote: Awesome work @manfeed looks amazing.

Do you know if it's possible to have the animated lyrics display on main menu when song is playing as your browsing through the skin?

Cheers

Thanks! No, not possible, sorry...
(2019-04-16, 10:58)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-04-12, 08:07)Jeffers24 Wrote: [...] Main Menu Music playing also caused an issue when my wizard notified me that I had issued a new build, this is in a pop up window after loading Kodi and on Main Menu with Main Menu Music playing.
Select install new build and whilst wizard is deleting old and installing new build Main Menu Music is playing, gives errors [...]

You are the one that spoke about wizards and builds...

The background that you show in your image is not part of Aeon Tajo but you ask me why the update has changed to it...

The colors of the menu options are not the original ones, something on your side must have changed them... 

@manfeed 

I offered to park the Main Menu Music playing and wizard issue, which works on other skins no problems.

The Main Menu Playing causing issues with Radio sub menu favourite shortcuts was supposed to be sorted in release 1.6.0

I have supplied new log in my post above showing log errors, any luck with why Radio submenu favourite and now favourite shortcuts are not playing?
Ok, I can reproduce the bug, I'll see what can be done about...
(2019-04-16, 12:46)manfeed Wrote: Ok, I can reproduce the bug, I'll see what can be done about...

Thanks, I think Main Menu Music is a great and unique skin feature.

Happy to test fix before release if it helps
@manfeed 

I have found out what turns this:-

Into this:-

Installing this:-

Which I did as I was concerned about screen burn in when playing radio station as screen does not change.

Disabling Shadertoy addon does not stop the issue, to stop the issue I had to uninstall Shadertoy.

My Kodi log is here https://paste.kodi.tv/ediqaleniq , not sure if it helps, if you need more details or me to upload build let me know.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7