• 15(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
I have added some information to get characterarts for movies to show in Aeon Tajo... check the thread... 

Did you know...? Tips to customize Aeon Tajo https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341550
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thank you for this fantastic skin
I have only one request . I would like to know if it is possible to add discart for TV show
I know that artwo beef don't support but if i place discart.png intro TV show folder myself will it Work ?
(2019-06-06, 09:02)freddy_krueger Wrote: Thank you for this fantastic skin
I have only one request . I would like to know if it is possible to add discart for TV show
I know that artwo beef don't support but if i place discart.png intro TV show folder myself will it Work ?
No, sorry, that won't work
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-06-06, 10:52)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 09:02)freddy_krueger Wrote: Thank you for this fantastic skin
No, sorry, that won't work

Do you know if it will possible to add this function ? 
manfeed:

In list view, you are missing 4K flag, HD and SD show up correctly
manfeed:

In list 3D view, I can see the studio logo as well as the studio name.
(2019-06-09, 20:05)Edworld Wrote: manfeed:

In list view, you are missing 4K flag, HD and SD show up correctly

In list 3D view, I can see the studio logo as well as the studio name

Yep, thanks! It will be fixed in the next version.
Hi, can you pls add support for more casual fonts? Like Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, etc. or use fonts with complete central or easter Europe support. Current skin font does not support some letters....I get "boxes" instead of some characters like ž, ľ and such. Thx.
Change fonts settings or language encoding (ISO) in KODI not work.
(2019-06-11, 13:21)shiro Wrote: Hi, can you pls add support for more casual fonts? Like Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, etc. or use fonts with complete central or easter Europe support. Current skin font does not support some letters....I get "boxes" instead of some characters like ž, ľ and such. Thx.

Hi, I'll take advantage of this request to explain my policy about Aeon Tajo... 

I've been an active forum user of Kodi (formerly XBMC) for many years now, right from the start I thought of many improvements that could be done to my favourite skins and started to mod them and share my work with the community (some of that work now makes part of many current skins...) it's been countless hours spent coding, testing, helping others in the forum, answering their questions and so on; obviously all for free; my only reward was the appreciation I was shown, and that was fine with me. However as time went by I started to notice a trend; people had become more and more ungrateful; they appeared suddenly in the thread requesting all kind of changes without even saying “please”, “thanks” and that kind of “old” words, and when their request was fulfilled they just disappeared or worse yet, I discovered that those changes were to make a shitty “build” that was offered in piracy websites…

I don't think I'm the only one that felt that way; many people have been very active in the forum for a time, sharing their work, but they just lost motivation and disappear after a while, probably for the same reasons I explained above.

I was feeling as if I was working hard for someone I didn’t even know, doing things that I didn't like to please them and, in addition for free and receiving no appreciation either... I decided that situation had to stop, if only to keep my own self-esteem. From that moment on I started to work only in things that I liked, with no intention to share it anymore. Aeon Tajo was the result of that work and my first aim was to keep it forever only to myself. However as time went by, the unselfish part of me made me think of people that maybe could enjoy Aeon Tajo as much as I was enjoying it. Since I took for granted that the situation was going to be the same as before (from little to no gratitude, and yes, now I know I was right…) I decided to keep a simple rule: to work only in fixes and in suggested ideas that I liked and I would use myself.

Now, to the fonts request... For me, it would had been easier just to ignore it, since it doesn't stick to my rule: it's not a fix, I don't need it and I won't use it myself… In addition you asked for Arial, Tahoma, Calibri… why didn’t you asked for more? Remember, I work for free… 
However, at least you wrote ‘pls’ and ‘thx’, I imagine I should take that for ‘please’ and ‘thanks’... in addition my unselfish part attacks me again, so I’ll be willing to make Aeon Tajo compatible with complete central or easter Europe support if you find two free fonts that are similar to The Bold Font.ttf and Kiye Sans.ttf and contain those characters. Up to you…
(2019-06-11, 20:04)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 13:21)shiro Wrote: Hi, can you pls add support for more casual fonts? Like Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, etc. or use fonts with complete central or easter Europe support. Current skin font does not support some letters....I get "boxes" instead of some characters like ž, ľ and such. Thx.

Hi, I'll take advantage of this request to explain my policy about Aeon Tajo... 

I've been an active forum user of Kodi (formerly XBMC) for many years now, right from the start I thought of many improvements that could be done to my favourite skins and started to mod them and share my work with the community (some of that work now makes part of many current skins...) it's been countless hours spent coding, testing, helping others in the forum, answering their questions and so on; obviously all for free; my only reward was the appreciation I was shown, and that was fine with me. However as time went by I started to notice a trend; people had become more and more ungrateful; they appeared suddenly in the thread requesting all kind of changes without even saying “please”, “thanks” and that kind of “old” words, and when their request was fulfilled they just disappeared or worse yet, I discovered that those changes were to make a shitty “build” that was offered in piracy websites…

I don't think I'm the only one that felt that way; many people have been very active in the forum for a time, sharing their work, but they just lost motivation and disappear after a while, probably for the same reasons I explained above.

I was feeling as if I was working hard for someone I didn’t even know, doing things that I didn't like to please them and, in addition for free and receiving no appreciation either... I decided that situation had to stop, if only to keep my own self-esteem. From that moment on I started to work only in things that I liked, with no intention to share it anymore. Aeon Tajo was the result of that work and my first aim was to keep it forever only to myself. However as time went by, the unselfish part of me made me think of people that maybe could enjoy Aeon Tajo as much as I was enjoying it. Since I took for granted that the situation was going to be the same as before (from little to no gratitude, and yes, now I know I was right…) I decided to keep a simple rule: to work only in fixes and in suggested ideas that I liked and I would use myself.

Now, to the fonts request... For me, it would had been easier just to ignore it, since it doesn't stick to my rule: it's not a fix, I don't need it and I won't use it myself… In addition you asked for Arial, Tahoma, Calibri… why didn’t you asked for more? Remember, I work for free… 
However, at least you wrote ‘pls’ and ‘thx’, I imagine I should take that for ‘please’ and ‘thanks’... in addition my unselfish part attacks me again, so I’ll be willing to make Aeon Tajo compatible with complete central or easter Europe support if you find two free fonts that are similar to The Bold Font.ttf and Kiye Sans.ttf and contain those characters. Up to you… 
An excellent policy

Thanks for sharing skin with us
manfeed:

A couple of things that you may be able to fix: middle top, cast is empty and 8 1/2 movie doesn't show the 1/2 (left of 8 1/2 case).

https://imgur.com/a/6bvktDR
(2019-06-12, 01:27)Edworld Wrote: A couple of things that you may be able to fix: middle top, cast is empty and 8 1/2 movie doesn't show the 1/2 (left of 8 1/2 case).

That is due to that odd character '1/2'... it doesn't exist in the font used for the title and it botches up the script used to retrieve the cast, so nothing can be done about it...
The new view, Multisort, is already available through the official repo in the new update 1.9.3. You can find it in movies and songs views. You can move freely through the available columns and when you stop for 3 seconds in any of them the entire list gets sorted by that field. If you wait another additional 3 seconds a panel with additional information gets displayed.

(2019-06-12, 09:19)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 01:27)Edworld Wrote: A couple of things that you may be able to fix: middle top, cast is empty and 8 1/2 movie doesn't show the 1/2 (left of 8 1/2 case).

That is due to that odd character '1/2'... it doesn't exist in the font used for the title and it botches up the script used to retrieve the cast, so nothing can be done about it... 

Thanks.

can you check why the cast field is empty?
(2019-06-11, 20:04)manfeed Wrote: Hi, I'll take advantage of this request to explain my policy about Aeon Tajo... 
Hi, thanks for info. Yes, those "pls" and "thx" were for please and thanks :-)
About your policy....When you release something, what deals with such regional support, to public, it is neccesary to expect such requests. Internet si worldwide :-)
It just make me sad, that because of such fundamental font glitch, I can't use this pretty skin. Except my language (Slovak), there are plenty of languages which uses some special symbols: French, Swedish, Portuguese, etc.

I would suggest some ideas:
1. make possible to change skin font in Kodi settings (probably the best one)
2. if you want your skin to have special fonts, it would be good if they have complete support
3. As you write before, replace fonts by myself

Of course, I respect your decisions.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7