Library for Reference Only
Is there a way for me to somehow share my list of movies with another person for reference only?  When I get asked if I have a certain movie, I always catch myself exporting the filenames into a CSV file, formatting the data, and then giving them a file list.  It would be awesome if I could somehow share a list with them with artwork, even if they have to install something on their device.

Any ideas are appreciated.  Thank you for your help!
That would mean giving outside access to one or more people. Which means opening up your network to "the whole internet". A possible security hazard.

As for the listing itself, I could think of "read-only" version of the current Chorus2 web-interface, which would only display the library sections. But that would require some programming/developing first.

How much does your movie collection change per week/month/year?
I'm sure your friend(s) can use the listing for at least some time.
Have a look intro trakt.tv, appart from scrobling your media it can also be used to manage your collection. If you have a public profile, your friends will be able to see your collection and you avoid options that require exposing your network.
Ember Media Manager (wiki) not sure if it's functional with the latest, but it worked a few years ago, your meta-data can be dumped out to an html file in all it's glory in different formats and put on a disk for other browsers to load. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259449 Let us know how it goes, it's not like I have enough time to check ever aspect of Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library for Reference Only0