• 200(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
Are there plans for further support of AEL? i.e pulling more assets out in front? Current fancy ROM launchers use trailer/gameplay video asset which plays after delay or under preview button, or at least having game screenshot.
There's only one view which fits SNES boxes ( small landscape ) without any info.
(2019-11-02, 00:03)tvsht Wrote: Are there plans for further support of AEL? i.e pulling more assets out in front? Current fancy ROM launchers use trailer/gameplay video asset which plays after delay or under preview button, or at least having game screenshot.
There's only one view which fits SNES boxes ( small landscape ) without any info.
Here's example of what I've meant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq9Q84kKv1k
(2019-11-02, 00:06)tvsht Wrote:
(2019-11-02, 00:03)tvsht Wrote: Are there plans for further support of AEL? i.e pulling more assets out in front? Current fancy ROM launchers use trailer/gameplay video asset which plays after delay or under preview button, or at least having game screenshot.

The things that you've shown in your video don't really fit with the design of AZ2. You're looking for a different skin, basically.
(2019-11-02, 01:59)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-11-02, 00:06)tvsht Wrote:

The things that you've shown in your video don't really fit with the design of AZ2. You're looking for a different skin, basically. 
It was example of how the assets are used [videos], I'm not asking about design/layout, overall look but the support of game's assets, like trailers, screenshots etc. and supporting views.

Probably not, at least for the time being. I don't personally use AEL and I find it incredibly complicated to setup - far too much hassle for something I don't use.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-11-02, 06:07)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Probably not, at least for the time being. I don't personally use AEL and I find it incredibly complicated to setup - far too much hassle for something I don't use. 
Are you using something else or just aren't using Kodi for games at all?  I've checked recently various game launchers and AEL seems friendliest/most ergonomic so far. I'm using it with RetroPlayer almost exclusively as I've found its truly seamless experience.
I've spotted a bug on the home screen:

Cinema: Epson EH-TW9300 | 125" scope fixed frame screen | Panasonic DMP-UB700 | Denon AVR-X4200W | AudioLab M-PWR | Monitor Audio Bronze 7.1.2 Atmos & DTS:X | Kodi (OSMC Vero 4K)
Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet or not but once the home screen starts scrolling, the poster for the movie that is being described is cut off on the right side of the screen.  See below for an example:

Every ten seconds, the next movie description comes up once it starts scrolling, but the poster is always cut off by 75%.  This is on release 0.95.1-alpha2
(2019-11-02, 09:24)tvsht Wrote:
(2019-11-02, 06:07)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Are you using something else or just aren't using Kodi for games at all?  I've checked recently various game launchers and AEL seems friendliest/most ergonomic so far. I'm using it with RetroPlayer almost exclusively as I've found its truly seamless experience.
I don't really use kodi for games that much - when I do, I use IAGL.
(2019-11-02, 19:54)Tired Dad Wrote: Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone has reported this yet or not but once the home screen starts scrolling, the poster for the movie that is being described is cut off on the right side of the screen.  See below for an example:

Every ten seconds, the next movie description comes up once it starts scrolling, but the poster is always cut off by 75%.  This is on release 0.95.1-alpha2
In skin settings - home
Change widget movement to "fixed"
(2019-11-02, 12:49)NinjaMonkeyUK Wrote: I've spotted a bug on the home screen:

How are you getting this to occur? I can't recreate it.
Hi juriel, the skin is awesome and wonderfour , How can I change the font of the epg text to Arial or another or on all sites if it is easier?.
Hi Jurial,

I'm really enjoying the skin so far! Thanks for all your hard work!

Just a few things:

How do I change the home screen to like a movies/tv showcase like the guy posted above? (The guy that "found" a bug) 

Is there a way that when I go to the settings tab it shows all the settings (Interface, system, etc) without having to click 'enter' on the settings tab. Because when I scroll to settings now, it's just blank and I have to click enter for it too show all those panels.

Similar to the above question, but on a search widget. When I go over to search it's a blank screen. I have to click enter for it to show "Search movies / Search tv shows" Can I not just go to search tab and it shows me the stuff without having to press enter?

Thanks so much!
(2019-11-04, 05:21)Adammay20 Wrote: Hi Jurial,

I'm really enjoying the skin so far! Thanks for all your hard work!

Just a few things:

How do I change the home screen to like a movies/tv showcase like the guy posted above? (The guy that "found" a bug) 

Is there a way that when I go to the settings tab it shows all the settings (Interface, system, etc) without having to click 'enter' on the settings tab. Because when I scroll to settings now, it's just blank and I have to click enter for it too show all those panels.

Similar to the above question, but on a search widget. When I go over to search it's a blank screen. I have to click enter for it to show "Search movies / Search tv shows" Can I not just go to search tab and it shows me the stuff without having to press enter?

Thanks so much!
1 - That's the "basic" homescreen. Change the homescreen style in skin settings.

2 - You can use a "settings" widget in "default widgets > other" in the home customisation dialog (doesn't work for basic home though - must use multi widget layout)

3 - Not possible
So many questions, so little time, i feel like the community should help out answering some, if you know the answer, so jurialmunkey doesn't have to answer them all Smile
That been sad, i have one, of course i have, i think it's not related to az2 because it was always here, but on az2 i plan to have the cleanest minimal user experience, this skin is just so awesome it demands it.
I tried to get rid of <ratings> for individual episodes without success, i don't need them and those numbers are only clutter to me. (i use list view)
I use tinymediamanager for all nfos and it scraps <ratings> for all episodes, so is this a skin related at all? maybe i should try to tell tmm not to scrape that info?

and i'm curious about another thing, what exactly triggers little icons for `library` , `unwatched` & `new` for individual episodes, i can't seem to find a pattern
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226