• 64(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-03-23, 08:07)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 07:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 06:19)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Bug Report:

*Extended info not working, works in Aura.
*I have enabled Display minimal busy loader,  As you can see it's not working for extended info.

3 minutes after clicking extended info
ImageImage

Thanks
It's not extended info - it's just info from library. I stopped using extended info from osd as it causes issues on some systems.

I'm interested to know what content is failing the search.

If you open info from library and then click on one of the "similar" movies, does the info dialog open properly with the new movie?

I'm using the same method to open info from osd as I do for library movies in the info dialog. So I wonder if I might need to use a different match pattern for from the player. 

Sorry I forgot to mention it's from the TV Shows menu. If I click from the library it works fine. but doesn't work if I'm watching a tv show if I click info

Info works fine with movies but still pauses if I uncheck pause video when opening info

I hope this is not confusing  Smile

Ah, yes it doesn't work for tvshows/episodes currently. I've disabled it for the time being until I come up with a solution.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-03-23, 09:51)mark_dj Wrote: I love the 'Lovefilm' view, but is there any way to (optionally?) show a plot and runtime there?

I've got a variation planned that will show plot like in AZ1
On the TV so I can't screenshot it but I took a picture: https://i.imgur.com/0Eu9sqf.jpg

Also ran into these issues in the new build.

1. Auto close OSD is not working anymore, it worked on previous builds.
2. Setting to pause/not pause video when opening info doesn't do anything, it always pauses.

Also not really an issue but how do you open lyrics? I can't get it to work on the Shield TV.
(2019-03-23, 10:44)VikkiXavier Wrote: I have noticed another little glitch, jurial:

The lyric line being sung disappears instead of being highlighted. Do you reproduce this in your end?

Hopefully this should be fixed as v0.9.16
Can you confirm?
(2019-03-24, 03:49)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 06:02)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 06:00)jurialmunkey Wrote: addon.xml

YouTube is not a dependency, though. 
 Install youtube addon pops up everytime I go into dialogvideoinfo 

@Edworld - Can you test v0.9.16 and see if this issue still persists.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...9.16-alpha 
perfect!
(2019-03-23, 12:32)jimmisavage Wrote: A little request.

On AZ:1 - When you scroll across (vertical menu) a widget listing you used to be able to jump back to the menu by pushing up or down. Now, in AZ:2 you have to scroll all the way back to the menu. It's not a big issue but when you scroll over 100 items it's a bummer to scroll back.

Thanks

Yeah, this has already been discussed. The problem is that it gets confusing with multiple widgets because the behaviour becomes inconsistent (e.g. pressing down might show another widget or it might jump to another menu item). I'm currently looking for a solution.
(2019-03-23, 15:16)shareonline Wrote: First of all, AWESOME job with this skin! It is by far the best looking clean designed skin i have seen yet.

I was wondering if you have plans for a repository for future updates etc for the skin? 
I use Kodi all over my house with several NVidia shield tv's, and it is so much easier to keep everything updated through kodi itself, rather then transfering files on usb sticks etc.

Keep up the good job!

It's much easier for me to not create a repository... It's very time consuming to create respository updates, particularly when I'm making frequent updates. I could much better use that time for actual skinning.

Considering the many hundreds of hours I've put into the skin, I don't think it is a big ask to expect users to spend a couple of minutes manually installing (particularly when this is an alpha release).

If someone wants to take the time to maintain a repository for me, then I am happy for them to do that, but I simply don't have the time to do it myself.
(2019-03-23, 15:23)Babazoolay Wrote: Is there any way of replacing episode thumbnails with landscape fanart or is that something you can't control?

I can control this. However, what is the reason for doing this and what are the situations where this would be desirable?
(2019-03-23, 17:44)jimmisavage Wrote: When I click on trailer it's supposed to launch YouTube but my kodi kicks me out.

I'm not at home to provide a log but I was wondering if this is a skin bug or a kodi bug or a YouTube bug?

Does it work in Estuary?
(2019-03-23, 20:04)Giant_Midget Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

youve really outdone yourself this time. The skin looks fantastic. I spend hours just messing about with the settings and admiring how pretty it all looks (hopefully its not just me that does this lol). Appreciate all the effort you put into it. Thanks!

Thanks Big Grin

Glad everyone is enjoying it so much!
(2019-03-23, 20:30)Rakudai Wrote: Hi guys, how can view how much movies i have?

Open movies library. Focus the scrollbar (on the right or down depending on viewtype). The number of items will show in the top right where the clock usually is.
(2019-03-23, 20:36)stuomas Wrote: I noticed if I start a movie from its info screen, then stop, I cannot start that movie again before I restart Kodi, not from info screen or in movie list. Pressing play from info screen then just returns me back to movie list, and pressing play there, nothing happens.

Sounds like a Kodi bug. Does this happen in Estuary too?
Jurialmunkey:

Probably by design, but almost every view allows you to see the number of items in your collection before moving over to the alphabet. Showcases and poster when you moved down goes straight to alphabet.
(2019-03-24, 01:41)david86bcn Wrote:
(2019-03-24, 01:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-03-23, 22:30)david86bcn Wrote: Hello, I have a problem with the movies in bluray. The media flags do not appear in any movie in bluray format (folder structure). I have tried many movies in bluray and different skins and still does not appear the media flags (resolution, codecs, audio, etc). However with mkv video files if they appear correctly. I added the word "BLURAY" in the movie folder but it does not work. How do I have to do it?

Bluray movie without media flags:

mkv movie with media flags:

If the codecs are not appearing, then it means that kodi is not reporting a video/audio codec for the file.
The codecs are not shown if ListItem.VideoCodec is empty. 
It is not a file, it is a fullbluray movie with many folders and files inside (BDMV, CERTIFICATE). So what do I have to do to show the info?

Create a local nfo file and scrape the codec info to kodi library from that
https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies
(2019-03-24, 04:38)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey:

Probably by design, but almost every view allows you to see the number of items in your collection before moving over to the alphabet. Showcases and poster when you moved down goes straight to alphabet.

No this is a bug. Thanks for pointing that out. Should be fixed now on v0.9.16-alpha2
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226