• 150(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-04-14, 13:05)robjbw Wrote: Really like your new skin. Looks great! A request. For Music videos, there's only 1 view type. Can you add others: posters, landscape etc... Thanks!

+1 here. Can you add other view types? Thanks.
(2019-07-01, 13:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 10:09)Orbeatle Wrote:
(2019-06-30, 23:33)jurialmunkey Wrote: Screensaver should disable automatically. Not a skin issue though 
Hmm, that's weird because that is definitely not the case. Screensaver starts up everytime.
I'll dig a little further. 

Check that you have the following option enabled:
Settings > Interface > Screensaver > Use visualisation if playing audio. 
I have that option enabled. However I'm not using visualisation when playing music, just the scrolling text and fanart displaying etc.
Maybe that's the issue.
(2019-07-02, 10:17)Orbeatle Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 13:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 10:09)Orbeatle Wrote: Hmm, that's weird because that is definitely not the case. Screensaver starts up everytime.
I'll dig a little further. 

Check that you have the following option enabled:
I have that option enabled. However I'm not using visualisation when playing music, just the scrolling text and fanart displaying etc.
Maybe that's the issue.

What screensaver are you using?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-07-02, 09:34)robjbw Wrote: I've done a quick search through the thread for "Android Apps shortcut" but diden't get any queries. How do I go by adding a menu shortcut for my "Android Apps"? I know others skins allows me to do it, but I personally just want to keep this awesome skin installed. Thanks.

Look in kodi wiki:
https://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=Openin...s#Programs

Add a custom action as a shortcut:
ActivateWindow(Programs,Androidapps,return)
OR
ActivateWindow(Programs,androidapp://sources/apps/,return)
(2019-07-01, 23:03)horizons1 Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 19:29)horizons1 Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 03:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: There is a custom window ("Custom_Overlay.xml") with the id 1199 already.

I'm not really sure why you are doing this though as there is already a setting in the skin for Auto Music Vis:
Skin Settings > Video / Music > Automatically open visualisation after starting a song.

You can see what this setting does in this window (which is practically the same as what you are trying to do)
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...utoVis.xml  
@jurialmunkey Thanks for the quick response. The fullscreen music playback works for individual songs but not on party mode playlists. I made a 30-sec video to illustrate the behavior:

@jurialmunkey Could you let me know if the behavior in the video above is normal & expected?

Okay I got a chance to look at it. Can reproduce the issue. It's because kodi forces open the playlist when starting party-mode and the time taken for the transition animation between windows means that switching to the visualisation doesn't work because it triggers mid-transition.

I've added a slightly longer idle delay in the trigger which seems to fix it for partymode. Can you test this version and confirm that it is fixed?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha6.zip
(2019-07-02, 09:37)jimmisavage Wrote: Hi, is there a way to use trakt lists with widgets?
Can this be done through playlist? Or any other way? (I'm not talking about illegal addons which integrate trakt, this is for my library)

Regards
Jimmi

Extendedinfo addon provides some trakt lists, but only generic lists - not personal ones. Not sure of any other add-ons that show trakt lists and aren't connected to illegal add-ons.
(2019-07-02, 09:38)robjbw Wrote: At my home screen, there's the "Spy Glass" icon which allows me to do a library search. But when highlighting it, the weather widget displays. I don't want that. How do I disable or change the widget behind the "Spy Glass" search icon? Thanks.

You cant currently, but there will be options in the future.
(2019-07-02, 11:32)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 10:17)Orbeatle Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 13:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: Check that you have the following option enabled:
Maybe that's the issue. 

What screensaver are you using? 
Picture slideshow.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I don't seem to get IMDB scores, even though I have the option checked in the options. I don't get it in any of the views or when clicking Info.
Any ideas?
(2019-07-02, 19:27)mark_dj Wrote: Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I don't seem to get IMDB scores, even though I have the option checked in the options. I don't get it in any of the views or when clicking Info.
Any ideas?

First post has the information you need. I ran into the same situation and was given the info. All working now.
(2019-07-02, 20:36)robjbw Wrote:
Any ideas?

First post has the information you need. I ran into the same situation and was given the info. All working now. 
Yeah, but that's for RottenTomatoes, right? Not specifically IMDB.
(2019-07-02, 21:17)mark_dj Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 20:36)robjbw Wrote:
Any ideas?

It's for all ratings except the star rating (star rating is whatever is scraped to your library).
(2019-07-02, 23:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 21:17)mark_dj Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 20:36)robjbw Wrote: First post has the information you need. I ran into the same situation and was given the info. All working now. 
It's for all ratings except the star rating (star rating is whatever is scraped to your library).
Yes!!! All ratings work perfectly now thanks to the first post.

And even in the Netflix addon. :-)
Thank you @jurialmunkey
Is there a way to display the current date next to the time?
Would there be anyway to have a tv guide/channels type widget for the home screen?
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226