• 163(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-05-04, 01:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-04-30, 19:46)loeffelpan Wrote: Don‘t know if thats a skin issue - but I never had that before switching to A:Z2.
My Kodi on RPi2 doesn’t un-dim the screensaver sometimes (mostly after long sleep time).

Some other thread are pointing on the used skin.
Anyone else with this issue?

Can you point me to the thread where this is being discussed?
I've experienced this issue too. 
Not sure if i can add anything beyond a +1. Happening to me, Nvidia Shield. Seems random and i think has happened even when the device hasn't been put to sleep, it's just been idle dimmed for a long time.
What is the recommended size for channel icons?  I had mine large (and not all square), but now they overlap the channel names.

Thanks!
(2019-07-29, 03:11)TheIrreverend Wrote: What is the recommended size for channel icons?  I had mine large (and not all square), but now they overlap the channel names.

Thanks!
Where abouts do they overlap, as I will need to fix that. Can you grab a screenshot?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-07-29, 04:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 03:11)TheIrreverend Wrote: What is the recommended size for channel icons?  I had mine large (and not all square), but now they overlap the channel names.

Thanks!
Where abouts do they overlap, as I will need to fix that. Can you grab a screenshot?

I'm not OP. But, here you go.

https://streamable.com/tw55b
@jurialmunkey did you think about doing a pulse selectbox? - See video. Recorded on VNC so the movement is a little juddery when moving between entries. But the pulse should be pretty smooth. 

I just made it on top of the focusbounce since I barely even knew how to make it work. Tongue But I think it looks pretty cool. :O

Code:
    <include name="View_Selectbox">
        <param name="overlay" default="true"/>
        <param name="pad" default="-7"/>
        <param name="colordiffuse" default="$VAR[ColorHighlight2]"/>
        <param name="focusbounce" default="true"/>
        <definition>
            <control type="group">
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" time="1000" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="$PARAM[focusbounce]" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
                <control type="group">
                    <left>$PARAM[pad]</left>
                    <top>$PARAM[pad]</top>
                    <right>$PARAM[pad]</right>
                    <bottom>$PARAM[pad]</bottom>
                    <control type="image">
                        <bordersize>15</bordersize>
                        <bordertexture border="30" colordiffuse="55ffffff">common/shadow-15.png</bordertexture>
                        <texture border="20" colordiffuse="$PARAM[colordiffuse]">common/selectbox.png</texture>
                    </control>
                </control>
<!--                 <include condition="$PARAM[overlay]">View_WatchedOverlay_Focus</include> -->
            </control>
        </definition>
    </include>
(2019-07-29, 09:13)7Eleven Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 04:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Thanks!

That looks a lot like what I'm seeing; thanks for beating me to it!
@jurialmunkey , I really like the way you implemented an alphabet strip in AZ2 without using any scripts or plugins.  I think it is really elegant.  Would you be OK with me adapting your code to use in Amber? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-30, 01:10)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , I really like the way you implemented an alphabet strip in AZ2 without using any scripts or plugins.  I think it is really elegant.  Would you be OK with me adapting your code to use in Amber? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Yes please do! Smile
(2019-07-30, 01:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 01:10)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , I really like the way you implemented an alphabet strip in AZ2 without using any scripts or plugins.  I think it is really elegant.  Would you be OK with me adapting your code to use in Amber? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Yes please do! Smile

Thank you! Smile
(2019-07-30, 00:26)TheIrreverend Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 09:13)7Eleven Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 04:33)jurialmunkey Wrote: Where abouts do they overlap, as I will need to fix that. Can you grab a screenshot? 

That looks a lot like what I'm seeing; thanks for beating me to it!

No problem, mate.
I want the skin to turn out perfect too.

(2019-07-28, 23:32)7Eleven Wrote: Hey @jurialmunky,

Is it possible to make the labels on the small square and small landscape widget optional?

I feel like it takes away from the minimalism.

Thanks for your time.

,@jurialmunky did you look into this?

Regards,

Bart

On that note, I've noticed a few areas of the skin that don't have a scrollbar at all, regardless of the alphabet strip. The one I can call on from memory is `Settings -> System -> Add-ons -> Manage Dependencies`, but I think there have been other times as well. Is this intended for some reason?
(2019-07-30, 07:14)drinfernoo Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

On that note, I've noticed a few areas of the skin that don't have a scrollbar at all, regardless of the alphabet strip. The one I can call on from memory is `Settings -> System -> Add-ons -> Manage Dependencies`, but I think there have been other times as well. Is this intended for some reason?
No not intended. Can you open an issue on github and noted down anywhere that you notice them missing and I'll try to fix them.
Just installed the Netflix add-on and I'm trying to setup the views; how do I look up the "view id"?

EDIT:
I need the ID for the following views:
  • TV Shows - Poster Wall
    • Seasons - Poster
      • Episodes - Media Info 2
  • Movies - Media Info 2
Is there anyway to search the epg?
Hi @jurialmunkey
BRAVO for that perfect classy skin... my favorite

I can't show other ratings like in your screenshot (have only TMDB one)
all other ratings are turned on on settings.

Please is there something to do?
Thanks
  • 163(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226