• 6(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
It's the same with Croatian language, so I guess it will be fixed soon.
(2019-03-03, 11:27)kowalmisiek Wrote: I see one more small problem in HBO GO EU.
There are no translations in the main menu for the sections:
Search...
My List
TV Shows
Movie

For Poland, this should look like:

Search... = Szukaj...
My List = Moja Lista
TV Shows = Seriale
Movie = Filmy
Hello,

language files for all supported countries are not made at the moment. Waiting for volunteers to make translations for the various local languages.

ISSUE #3

at the moment these translations are available: plugin.video.hbogoeu/tree/master/resources/language

To contribute a translation there are 2 options:

1) send a pull request on github with the translation included
2) make a translation and send the po file to me via email i will include it then in the next version.
    The easiest way do do so is to download the ENGLISH PO FILE and use a PO editor or online translation tool that support PO files to make the translation send the translated PO file to me or post a link to the translated PO file here. You can look at the Croatian translation as an example how the final result should look like: Croatian EXAMPLE

@Sholander the translation for Croatian is available and should work.

Keep in mind that the add-on will use the language file matching the current Kodi UI Language setting so if Kodi language is English the add-on will use English as UI language, you have to switch Kodi language to your local language for the add-on to be in your local language.
Also, content from HBO Go will be retrieved in the current interface language if possible.
In the add-on there is an option to force default operator language but that option will not change the UI language, will simply force the add-on to retrieve content from HBO go in the selected operator default language regardless of the current UI language (movie/tw show names, and plots). That setting is off by default.
Normally, the add-on will retrieve content in the current UI language.
If the option to retrieve only original movie/episode names is on those will be retrieved without translations from the original name field returned by Hbo go regardless of the current UI language.

If no language file or translation for a string is available it will default to English.
(2019-03-04, 16:54)arvvoid Wrote: @Sholander the translation for Croatian is available and should work.

Keep in mind that the add-on will use the language file matching the current Kodi UI Language setting so if Kodi language is English the add-on will use English as UI language, you have to switch Kodi language to your local language for the add-on to be in your local language.
OK, so it was in my case because I use english for Kodi UI. In the mean time I changed addon language to original for easy movie titles search.

(Btw, I still occasionally get, but very rare, mystic subtitle disappearance, and still didn't find the cause Smile
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.6~beta18.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.6~beta18.zip

v.2.0.6-beta18
  • Polish language added (contribution of kowalmisiek) [a Kodi restart after the update might be necessary for the language file to be loaded].
  • Language files ID range fix
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.7~beta19.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.7~beta19.zip

v.2.0.7-beta19
  • Credentials are no longer stored in cleartext and are encrypted using a calculated key from hardware info (this is not to be considered secure if your device is compromised the credentials should be considered compromised)
  • Refresh session timer on reloading session
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.7~beta20.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.7~beta20.zip

v.2.0.7-beta20
  • Kids category and weekly top (might not be present for all countries)
arvvoid: Greetings. Would he go to make a world-wide understandable format for the series, eg S01E06 or 01x06 ...
@otava5  Hello it's already possible to do that. If you want Tv Show episode names displayed in the format (SxEx) in the listings you can go to the add-on settings and turn off the "Always use original titles" option and enable "Force scraper friendly titles" in the Expert section.

In the metadata, Season number, Episode number, show name is always set regardless of the episode listing style chosen.
Hello,
can somebody help me out ?
I am trying to install it on qnap.
I have used this kodi instalation:
https://uloz.to/!Wk4Dt9pIfIE6/kodi18-18-1-0-0-qpkg

And it still reports me no inputstream.adaptive : 

Does somebody have some advice how to fix it ?
(2019-03-27, 12:15)hlavva Wrote: Hello,
can somebody help me out ?
I am trying to install it on qnap.
I have used this kodi instalation:
https://uloz.to/!Wk4Dt9pIfIE6/kodi18-18-1-0-0-qpkg

And it still reports me no inputstream.adaptive : 

Does somebody have some advice how to fix it ?
Hello,

the add-on can't function without inputstream.adaptive.
Inputstream.adapive is in the official Kodi repository, for most Kodi 18 installations it's already present or can be easily installed.
It's a binary add-on so a version for your specific platform might not be available, I'm not familiar with qnap.

You should ask the maintainer of the installation you used.
@arvvoid : Speaking of inpustream.adaptive... it looks like that latest version (v2.3.16) from 2 days ago with its changelog that states "TTML parser fix" managed to break subtitles when using this HBO Go addon.

The problem is observed by couple of people on Windows (7 and 10) but is not present on Android version of Kodi v18 (I had people check for the inputstream.adaptive version number on both Kodi versions and on Kodi for Android inputstream.adaptive is still on v2.3.15). Both users are using Telenor Serbia as HBO Go provider.

Since the only thing that was updated in last two days when the problem started manifesting itself was inputstream.adaptive I've suspected that would be where the bug is... I had an older version of Kodi v18 for Windows installed in "portable" mode that I haven't been using for quite long time so I tested replacing the inputstream.adaptive folder with an older version (replacing  v2.3.16 with v2.3.15) and that fixes the issues with subtitles for HBO Go.

So, I'm thinking it probably better if you created an issue on inputstream.adaptive Github repo, than me doing it? Big Grin
(2019-03-27, 21:23)shamanNS Wrote: @arvvoid : Speaking of inpustream.adaptive... it looks like that latest version (v2.3.16) from 2 days ago with its changelog that states "TTML parser fix" managed to break subtitles when using this HBO Go addon.

The problem is observed by couple of people on Windows (7 and 10) but is not present on Android version of Kodi v18 (I had people check for the inputstream.adaptive version number on both Kodi versions and on Kodi for Android inputstream.adaptive is still on v2.3.15). Both users are using Telenor Serbia as HBO Go provider.

Since the only thing that was updated in last two days when the problem started manifesting itself was inputstream.adaptive I've suspected that would be where the bug is... I had an older version of Kodi v18 for Windows installed in "portable" mode that I haven't been using for quite long time so I tested replacing the inputstream.adaptive folder with an older version (replacing  v2.3.16 with v2.3.15) and that fixes the issues with subtitles for HBO Go.

So, I'm thinking it probably better if you created an issue on inputstream.adaptive Github repo, than me doing it? Big Grin
Hello,
Full debug logs have to be provided as well.
So far checked mac os x and linux Kodi 18.1 Inputstream.adaptive v2.3.16 no problems all work fine.
I will try to recreate the described problem later on a Windows machine.
@arvvoid : Here are the debug logs:

Debug log without component specific logging enabled: link

Debug log with component specific logging (CURL, Windowing,Video...) enabled: link

Possibly relevant code changes? https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.adaptive/pull/215
@shamanNS I was able to recreate the issue on Windows 10.
For now, it seems the issue affects only Inputstream.adaptive v2.3.16 on Windows.
For other platforms, i was able to test so far, v2.3.16 works fine.

Opened an ISSUE on Inputstream.adaptive GITHUB: https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.ad...issues/247

UPDATE: Until the issue is resolved on windows a temporary fix is to disable automatic updates on inputstream.adaptive and downgrade to v2.3.15:
@arvvoid : Erm, where did the HBO Go addon repo go? And also the issue on inpustream.adaptive?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2