v18 UPNP not working in v18 Leia
Hi,

i have Pi4 with newest raspbian buster with kodi 18,7 and upnp client doesnt work. I've disabled wifi (wlan) and have only eth0 cable connection. Upnp was working on buster Pi2 with kodi 18,6 version so its very strange. Worst thing is that Upnp on Pi4 working on fresh instalation of kodi 18,7 and only at first time, after rebooting Pi4 kodi works but Upnp doesnt. Other machines on network odesnt see Kodi as Upnp client anymore. I give up for now.
(2020-07-16, 07:46)cosmita Wrote: Hi,

i have Pi4 with newest raspbian buster with kodi 18,7 and upnp client doesnt work. I've disabled wifi (wlan) and have only eth0 cable connection. Upnp was working on buster Pi2 with kodi 18,6 version so its very strange. Worst thing is that Upnp on Pi4 working on fresh instalation of kodi 18,7 and only at first time, after rebooting Pi4 kodi works but Upnp doesnt. Other machines on network odesnt see Kodi as Upnp client anymore. I give up for now.

I think its related to raspberry pi 4 and starting script of raspbian buster
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/kodi.service
xml:
[Unit] Description = Kodi Media Center
After = remote-fs.target network-online.target
Wants = network-online.target

[Service]

User = pi
Group = pi
Type = simple
ExecStart = /usr/bin/kodi-standalone
Restart = on-abort
RestartSec = 5

[Install]
WantedBy = multi-user.target

when system starts with kodii 've logged via SSH and type

xml:
sudo systemctl stop kodi
sudo systemctl start kodi

and kodi with upnp is working again, upnp port is different so its related when kodi is starting with system. I think its dirty resolution of this problem but it works and maybe help others
Hello,
I added a crash log and steps to reproduce with a fresh install of latest stable version (using LibreElec on RPi4).
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/1633...-687045281

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPNP not working in v18 Leia1