Which one Titan Mod or Titan Bingie Mode
I am in a confusion to go for which version of Titan skin for Kodi v18 Leia.
Both mods are great work by their respective developers.
I wanted to have nearest look & feel to the original skin. Please suggest me which one will give me best of experience.
Thanks in advance
They are of course very similar so its just a matter of opinion. Personally I prefer Bingies Mod however Marduks is awesome as well. If you want an almost perfect Netflix like experience go with Bingie if you want a lot of tweaked views and options try Marduks honestly you can download them both and play around and decide for yourself that's what I did. They are both great give them both a try decide for yourself.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Thanks for your inputs
I upgraded to Kodi Leia for the Titan Bingie Mod, which I'm ambivalent about. Having never used Netflix I wanted the Netflix experience, which, to me is OK. I personally find the Bingie mode very dark and awkward to navigate. But it has many modes which you can use. Its all personal taste.
Personally I find Leia no major upgrade for a ordinary user like myself. Plus I'm getting an annoying "script duration error" which I'm unable to fix. That means my videos do not resume but start again from the beginning every time I stop and resume.
(2019-01-30, 16:56)insync44 Wrote: I upgraded to Kodi Leia for the Titan Bingie Mod, which I'm ambivalent about. Having never used Netflix I wanted the Netflix experience, which, to me is OK. I personally find the Bingie mode very dark and awkward to navigate. But it has many modes which you can use. Its all personal taste.
Personally I find Leia no major upgrade for a ordinary user like myself. Plus I'm getting an annoying "script duration error" which I'm unable to fix. That means my videos do not resume but start again from the beginning every time I stop and resume.
 I had this too but it recently RC5 I think started working properly for me.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2019-01-30, 16:56)insync44 Wrote: I upgraded to Kodi Leia for the Titan Bingie Mod, which I'm ambivalent about. Having never used Netflix I wanted the Netflix experience, which, to me is OK. I personally find the Bingie mode very dark and awkward to navigate. But it has many modes which you can use. Its all personal taste.
 Thanks, I have installed both the mods and giving them a try...
I prefer MOD over Bingie and feel it's closer to the original Titan with extras built on.

A big thing I didn't like about Bingie was the thumbnails only for the Netflix views (and two rows rather than one), which MOD doesn't do. There were a few other minor changes in Bingie I preferred as they were in MOD but can't recall now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which one Titan Mod or Titan Bingie Mode0