• 15(current)
Release IPTV Merge
(2021-05-15, 08:42)posluchac Wrote: The log contains the message invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'o'.
Can you post the full log that contains the error. Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@posluchac
You need to update slyguy common. That must always be upto date for my addons to work correctly

Oh wait, that addon isn't by me. Lol.
Someone else must have added support.
You need to ask the author to return a 1 instead of ok

ill also push an update to Merge to support the old format for a bit

UPDATE
OK. just pushed 0.16.9 that should allow both the old and new format
Also updated the example plugin: https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.ip...ge.example
@Karellen: I just wanted to send a log, but given the matthuisman's post  it doesn't make sense anymore.
@matthuisman: I'm the author of ČRo Live add-on, so it's no problem to make an adjustment.
Thank you for your extraordinary and quick support!
(2021-05-14, 10:41)matthuisman Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 10:37)C.O.D. Wrote: @matthuisman
2. Removing the logo path in Simple Client did it - cool!
3. Channel ordering via channel numbers did it too - more cool!

Thanks a lot for the comprehensive answers brother, I really like your addon - great helper! Rofl
no worries

had you set the logo path at some stage? 
Or did something else set it?

That issue was actually fixed in Simple Client v7.6.4 (but only Matrix)

No, I set the path before by myself to a local dir on my external hd. Removing the path again wasn't really possible (after your hint) so I switched to the remote address / URL mask and simply put nothing in there - that seemed to do the trick.
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM690S / KODI 'Nexus'
(2021-05-15, 10:06)posluchac Wrote: @Karellen: I just wanted to send a log, but given the matthuisman's post  it doesn't make sense anymore.
Sure, no problems. Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Using puppy linux xenialpup64.

Been using stirr and my internet radio MyKodi.m3u.

At first I thought the problem was iptv simple, but on disabling stirr play-list I could get 

"#EXTINF:-1 radio="true",RBN Republic Broadcasting Network
http://216.240.133.177:2005"

to play: 

Have come to a conclusion that there is a problem with iptv merge.

Does not make sense. All the internet radio stations , but one works. (That one does not work on the website.)

When using IPTV merge then:

"#EXTINF:-1 radio="true",RBN Republic Broadcasting Network
http://216.240.133.177:2005"

won't play.

Here is the kodi.log

Hope you can help with this.
@Lasar3 
just pushed 0.17.1 of IPTV Merge that should fix that.
You can force update by following: https://www.matthuisman.nz/2019/09/how-t...d-ons.html
Have been lurking here for awhile - just getting back into Kodi and IPTV after being away for some time and stumbled upon your addons a little while ago - love them so far.

I've mostly been using the PlutoTV, STIRR, and PBS addons and IPTVMerge to get the channels I want from there. What I'm noticing is that when I hide channels in IPTV Merge, it does not include them in the generated playlist, but I still see the program data from the hidden channels show up in the generated EPG file. Is this indented behavior or am I doing something wrong?  I'd love to just have the EPG data of the "non-hidden" channels in the final EPG file if possible.
Epg is basically done separately.
The data won't be shown anywhere if no channels using it, so I wouldn't worry about it Smile

I'll look into it though. If it's easy enough to implement, I'll do it
(2021-06-02, 21:05)matthuisman Wrote: Epg is basically done separately.
The data won't be shown anywhere if no channels using it, so I wouldn't worry about it Smile

I'll look into it though. If it's easy enough to implement, I'll do it
Thanks for the time! :-)
@mastertheshadow 
the more i thought about your idea - the more I liked it.
It makes the output xml smaller and faster to load into PVR Simple Client

So, just pushed 0.17.3 that now skips epg channels / programs for channels that don't exist in the playlists.
It will also now tell you how many programs it's added / skipped when viewing the EPG source.

This also ensure PVR Simple Client won't try to "fuzzy match" any channels by their name.
Which I was trying to think of a way around the other week Smile
Only EPG entries with a matching channel will now be merged.
(2021-06-03, 04:28)matthuisman Wrote: @mastertheshadow 
the more i thought about your idea - the more I liked it.
It makes the output xml smaller and faster to load into PVR Simple Client

So, just pushed 0.17.3 that now skips epg channels / programs for channels that don't exist in the playlists.
It will also now tell you how many programs it's added / skipped when viewing the EPG source.

This also ensure PVR Simple Client won't try to "fuzzy match" any channels by their name.
Which I was trying to think of a way around the other week Smile
Only EPG entries with a matching channel will now be merged.
You're a legend mate! Thanks!
My EPG has disappeared, reinstalled merge, IPTV AU & Pluto still no epg in tv guide only m3u, using latest merge 0.17.4 & matrix
Never mind got it working, merge updates were turned off now updated to 0.17.6 & all good
yes, there was a "buggy" version pushed.
quickly fixed in latest update Smile
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Merge0